Limited (FREE!) Gaga autographed Cheek To Cheek booklets

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jimmy Darling

Anyone else's booklet worn out on the corner(s) ? :noparty:

Yeah mine has some, i'm just guessing by the constant move and pushing through customs etc 

Imaginary Light

How did you download the signed cd?  I have been trying to download my signed cd, but it asks for a URL.

I'm not sure what you mean? If you're asking how I posted my pics on the thread I just uploaded them onto tinypic.com and chose the URL formatted for forum and message boards.  :)

Batwings

Anyone else's booklet worn out on the corner(s) ? :noparty:

Yep, but if I think about Gaga manhandling my booklet, it doesn't bother me.  :nick:

I'm not sure what you mean? If you're asking how I posted my pics on the thread I just uploaded them onto tinypic.com and chose the URL formatted for forum and message boards.  :)

I uploaded my picture on tinypic.com,today, but it did not take. Did you use the URL for

gagadaily? When I tried the gagadaily URL the tinypic.com it keep reverting back to tinypic.com

Just got my booklet today in PA, black ink but happy nonetheless. Just have to flatten it a bit due to some bends but at the end of the day this may be the only handwritten authentic signature I ever get of Gaga's. 

CaliLilMonster

My booklet came today with black ink! (California)

It's so amazing! I need to get a frame! Well worth the wait!

rwv1xv.jpg

Update on my life: My two year old got ahold of my booklet (it was way a over her reach, so I don't how that happened) and she's lost it and its literally no where to be found. We have looked everywhere and I'm absolutely crushed. :'(

Down some floorboards? In a vcr? toaster? Back of the couch? In with your other Gaga stuff? Look between books and other cd's.Anyplace she can reach up to her height high. I think you may need to bribe her a little, "Daddy will give you a treat if you tell me where you put it!"

Archived