💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Limited (FREE!) Gaga autographed Cheek To Cheek booklets

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

If you make an account on UPS you can find out when it's coming. You just register yourself and your address and it'll notify you. It gave me my tracking number. Mine will be here tomorrow by the end of the day!

Does this work for outside the US as well?

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I went to the post office today. It wasn't the booklets.. and I'm still crying of happiness.

A month ago they had a contest were a person would win a SIGNED copy of Lana Del Rey's vinyl Ultraviolence

Apparently I was the winner. I'm crying. The vinyl is so beautiful. Now I'll have both Gaga & Lanas autographs. Bless life. <3

spicemuncher

So I went to the post office today. It wasn't the booklets.. and I'm still crying of happiness.

A month ago they had a contest were a person would win a SIGNED copy of Lana Del Rey's vinyl Ultraviolence

Apparently I was the winner. I'm crying. The vinyl is so beautiful. Now I'll have both Gaga & Lanas autographs. Bless life. <3

That's amazing! Congratulations!

MarryTheMonster

That's a good thing to get while you're waiting, congratz!  :excited2:

Would be great if the booklet and CD would come in time for Christmas, but 3rd week of January aka my birthday week would be a nice surprise as well  :Jase:

DanielKCarey

Where have people been receiving tracking info, emails, etc.? I've only received the receipt for payment and my CD already arrived...I'm starting to worry

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

asana15

Tony signed mine booklet already signed by Gaga before his show at St.George Theater, Staten Island, NY last Saturday. :sara:

I have a complete set now. :legend:

"So Happy I Could Die..." :heart: :heart: :heart:

Batwings

My booklets arrived today! The signature on my boyfriend's is black, and the signature on mine is in gold!  :sara:

Can someone please answer the question of how to obtain tracking information if you live in the US? Seen a few people in the last few pages with no response. Would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Archived