Glamourpuss

Just got mine

From eBay

:hor:

:laughga:

Is it real tho

10537841_920275511317068_595382098331413

1888741_920275561317063_5705234318470787

I'm not sure if it is tbh. I own 5 Gaga autographs and they are all different but still have similarities. This looks a bit too big and doesn't quite curl in the same way. However. The L and G do look like a Gaga autograph but there's something about it that makes me doubt. You should have asked to see their receipt from Looney Tunes as confirmation of authenticity.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagalvaro

Sorry but I think we have to notice someone in Interscope. It's been four months and we don't have any news...

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

lucamonster94

I live in Italy and still nothing! I was one of the first because as soon as they posted the info, I was already on their site buying it ahaha but still nothing! Anyone else that lives in Italy?

I live in Italy and still nothing! I was one of the first because as soon as they posted the info, I was already on their site buying it ahaha but still nothing! Anyone else that lives in Italy?

I'm from Sweden and still nothing. I really don't know what's happening to bw honest... I mean I don't understand where they are.

Steccazero

I'm from Italy too and still nothing! This pisses me off soooooooo much

pls get into this ***uettery

I haven't received mine so far. I live in Colombia (Latin America) and I am so worried about mine. It freaks me out to imagine where could it be

Just got mine

From eBay

:hor:

:laughga:

Is it real tho

1888741_920275561317063_5705234318470787

Don't mean to upset you and maybe others can give their opinion but I find it weird yours isn't signed down in the left corner but more in the middle + the line of the autograph looks thinner than the ones I've seen and haVe myself

Don't mean to upset you and maybe others can give their opinion but I find it weird yours isn't signed down in the left corner but more in the middle + the line of the autograph looks thinner than the ones I've seen and haVe myself

gaga is not a machine 

I wrote an email to Interscope like two weeks ago and I received an answer today. They said my cd+booklet were sent out, but it got lost in the mail, so they'll send another one!

Archived