Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's nose: bump vs no bump

Koreku

181 members have voted

1. 1. which do you prefer

• bump
    • no bump

Featured Posts

the bump is more likely structural, like bone or cartilage. 

I mean did nasal strips cure it? Cos I used some when I had a cold and they really opened my airways.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prometheus

I mean did nasal strips cure it? Cos I used some when I had a cold and they really opened my airways.

She would have to shave down the bone. Nasal strips wouldn't do that.

She would have to shave down the bone. Nasal strips wouldn't do that.

Christ 19971843.gif

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

swine killer

Her nose looks the same to me 

0009.jpg174344-lady-gaga-aux-brit-awards-2009-63

It is the same, with our with out a nose job.

She has a characteristic face. She looks different all the time depends on how the hair is, the makeup, angle the picture is photographed. Many basics simply don't know the life of a characteristic face. A girl I know looks like Gaga, and in some pictures it looks like she has a small nose, and in other picturers its looks too large.

AgusPop

The Queen Barbra Streisand is a Legend and she always refused to the nose job.

Her nose gives her personality.
The same for Gaga.

SNN1023JUDI-280_1102164a.jpgbarbra-sreisand-early-profile.jpg

Fiona Apple

Guys she haven't had a nosejob..The makeup and the wig makes the nose look different.And also it looks different on every photo..Gaga had her lips done once in 2012 (which lasts only for 6 months)and she surely had intradermal injections (which is not very important).But she never had her nose done

Singers should never get nose surgery....Will alter vocals

However, either or is fine, but who wants a bump on their nose?

This!

I am a singer and I have a small bump on my nose and sometimes I think of gettin a nose job but then I remember it'd effect my singing.

To the OP - both look fine

TimisaMonster

People constantly speculate about her having done surgery to her face and more specifically her nose, I think its obvious that she hasn't done anything to her nose at least. Sometimes it looks more apparent, honestly I think its just contouring tricks and possibly some mild form of temporary facial alterations if such things exist? Shes so rich I wouldn't doubt it.

Depends. I think some men look really handsome with strong noses as opposed to a smooth peter pan nose. But it really depends on your other features.

Yeah, but I ain't talkin bout a MJ nose :smh:

Just no bump lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Jase locked this topic

Archived