1. 1. which do you prefer

• bump
    • no bump

Featured Posts

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destinyofself

So can someone clear this up, I never know with Gaga and nose jobs, has she had surgery on her nose? I sometimes think her jaw looks sharper these days.

The bump doesn't bother me, and the no bump looks fine too

Don't visit my profile

Gaga Ate My Ass

Trying hard to not believe it but I really do think shes gotten some work to her nose.

Andy McQueen

So can someone clear this up, I never know with Gaga and nose jobs, has she had surgery on her nose? I sometimes think her jaw looks sharper these days.

I think it's a combination of temporary (!) injections together with these nose secret strips or how they are called. :yes:

(Also make up contouring and highlightening, weight gain/loss, age and different angles/perspective etc. can make a difference too ...)

So can someone clear this up, I never know with Gaga and nose jobs, has she had surgery on her nose?

I don't believe so, no.

Robotboy

this thread confuses me so im just gonna leave tumblr_inline_n6exdkGCFa1qzlbxm.gif

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

boyerased

I think she didn't have any plastic surgery at all. It's all those stupid injections and fillers stuff that makes her face look different. I can never forgive what happened to her cheeks. Now it looks so unnatural plus her lips, they used to be s-xy.

• Jase locked this topic

Archived