181 members have voted

1. 1. which do you prefer

• bump
    • no bump

Featured Posts

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally someone makes this post. And I like how you discuss her nose job without riling up everyone who refuses to believe she had a nose job. :> 

I like her with the bump. The less traditional and generically beautiful she looks, the more I like her personally. 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

rivingtonreject

YALL.. SMH

The no bump pics are photoshopped by fans who harbor some sort of problem with Gaga's natural appearance. Nose bumps don't just reappear over and over once removed. This picture was literally taken last week. http://instagram.com/p/tgpdoHiLvc/

idk how to embed it, if you do, feel free to, but the fact that some people TRULY believe that she is getting multiple surgeries to rid herself of a periodically appearing bump is absolutely and hilariously absurd.

YALL.. SMH

The no bump pics are photoshopped by fans who harbor some sort of problem with Gaga's natural appearance. Nose bumps don't just reappear over and over once removed. This picture was literally taken last week. http://instagram.com/p/tgpdoHiLvc/

idk how to embed it, if you do, feel free to, but the fact that some people TRULY believe that she is getting multiple surgeries to rid herself of a periodically appearing bump is absolutely and hilariously absurd.

if you look at the high quality version of that photo, you'll notice it's not the bump in her nose but her cheek making it look like it's part of her nose :toofunny:

2-25-09_Fran%C3%A7ois_Berthier_023.jpg

Sometimes I miss her old face ...

3-11-09_Martin_Schoeller_002.jpg

me, I always do like and love and miss this young face of Stef... i wish she'll come back to this look one way or another

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Koreku

i'm just gonna bump this...

:gum:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Koreku

:lmao:

I didn't even realize the pun! that was nice. 

tumblr_mwle0hdwj71r55ed0o1_500.gif

[no sarcasm intended :toofunny:]

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Jase locked this topic

Archived