1. 1. which do you prefer

• bump
    • no bump

Featured Posts

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameron Dallas

I think she looks better with her new nose, although I do miss her old one.

Seeing her in person the past few years, you can really tell the difference.

I'm curious, for those of you who still cling to this notion that she had a nose job, when exactly do you imagine that this happened? Considering that I've seen "after" pictures that overlap with others' "before", there doesn't seem to be any general agreement.

Andy McQueen

I said this a billion times here, I will try it again: I think it might be nose secret stripes + temporary (!) injections in the bump area + contouring make up and lightening (only sometimes, of course).

But the change that is much, much more significant is in her cheek and chin area. She said on Howard Stern that she stopped with Juvederm, but maybe it's the face tape she constantly uses under her wigs + age/weight gain/weight loss/different styles and make-up, because you can't deny her face looks very different compared to her younger self. 

2nsqoh4.jpg

2698985644_1.png

Gaga-at-NYC-Pride-Rally-lady-gaga-348670

Lady-Gaga-Pictures-1.jpg

FAME-Launch-at-Harrods-in-London-UK-Octo

germanotta-52a5ea63903f9.jpg

afff54b3ec674ba90ca99d35475d2533.jpg

ladygaga68.jpg

Lady-Gaga.jpg

I said this a billion times here, I will try it again: I think it might be nose secret stripes + temporary (!) injections in the bump area + contouring make up and lightening (only sometimes, of course).

But the change that is much, much more significant is in her cheek and chin area. She said on Howard Stern that she stopped with Juvederm, but maybe it's the face tape she constantly uses under her wigs + age/weight gain/weight loss/different styles and make-up, because you can't deny her face looks very different compared to her younger self. 

2nsqoh4.jpg

2698985644_1.png

Gaga-at-NYC-Pride-Rally-lady-gaga-348670

Lady-Gaga-Pictures-1.jpg

FAME-Launch-at-Harrods-in-London-UK-Octo

germanotta-52a5ea63903f9.jpg

afff54b3ec674ba90ca99d35475d2533.jpg

ladygaga68.jpg

Lady-Gaga.jpg

I noticed that at times she tends to have a bit of a pillow face. The rest of her body is very fit/skinny/healthy, but then her face looks kind of bloated.

gaga-nyc-032114sp.jpg

It could always just be regular occasional bloat idk.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Bloody

Sometimes I believe that her nose looked bigger in the past because she was thiner and so it stood out..but now she has gained weight (and she looks more healthy and curvy and I like it) it doesn't stand out that much :ohwell:

Omegahedron

I genuinely believe that Gaga has never had physical surgery on her nose. Lip-fills, yes, and she is a master of temporary transformation, but has she gone under the knife? No, I seriously can't credit that.

As someone with a bigger nose, I can attest that the visibility and shape of that nose can change dramatically due to lighting conditions etc.

gagaohlala

I noticed that at times she tends to have a bit of a pillow face. The rest of her body is very fit/skinny/healthy, but then her face looks kind of bloated.

gaga-nyc-032114sp.jpg

It could always just be regular occasional bloat idk.

Omg ppl. It's clear her nose has been done just BEFORE the ARTPOP era (Same nose during all other era and stefani era). We saw her(lot of pic) hiding her face with a jacket one day, and her bodyguard was preventing ppl to take pic.Then she appeared at the gay pride with a wayyy thinner nose. I think it was at that moment. Now her nose is way and clearly thinner, shorter, and more defined. Dont be delusional. Watch Just Dance, or look an interview from The Fam Era (video not pic cause ppl will whine with makeup, wig and lights ..) and then wtach G.U.Y and a ARTPOP Era interview. Shocker. Born this way my ass.

And that story with ''nose injection'' is totaly bull****. Cause injections can't make your nose smaller at the end than before, and thinner on the sides... The bump is still here, but less than before cause like I said her nose is now ''smoother'' and more defined = slight surgery (to not change the voice )

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

freebit

I have to agree with what some of you have said bout the injections to manipulate the size of her bump. That is far more likely than Gaga getting a nose job. I doubt she will ever go under the knife. Gaga has gone pretty far in her career without changing it. 

The only major thing that's different now is the fullness of her face. That could possibly be from medication or some heath issue like bulimia.

I also hope that is not from her thinking she had to get fillers. Everyone looks better without fillers, it's like most celebs haven't gotten the memo yet. They make young people look old and old people look older.

Bloody

I have to agree with what some of you have said bout the injections to manipulate the size of her bump. That is far more likely than Gaga getting a nose job. I doubt she will ever go under the knife. Gaga has gone pretty far in her career without changing it. 

The only major thing that's different now is the fullness of her face. That could possibly be from medication or some heath issue like bulimia.

I also hope that is not from her thinking she had to get fillers. Everyone looks better without fillers, it's like most celebs haven't gotten the memo yet. They make young people look old and old people look older.

she got some fillers definetely

• Jase locked this topic

Archived