Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga's nose: bump vs no bump

Koreku

181 members have voted

1. 1. which do you prefer

• bump
    • no bump

Featured Posts

Am I really this bad of a gaga fan that she got a nosejob and I didn't know...

No, the only thing you missed are some fans who insist that she did, with complete garbage as evidence.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Glamourpuss

I do notice that her chin has become more rounded over the years. Would it be a stretch to say chin implant? 28c254l.jpg

I think she may have had a chin implant. There's an old video of her in the studio with Rob Fusari and Lina Morgana and her chin is flat and bottom jaw is far back from her top front teeth compared to now.

I love how she looks naturally so I hope her chin looks different due to non-surgical effects and nothing permanent like surgery.

high heeled fem

I think she is using temporary hyalauron injections + the nose secret stuff in her nose holes sometimes, but not regulary - I somehow like both "versions" of her nose. Sometimes she also adds contouring/highlighting make up effects or prothesics to make it look more even, it's very interesting how she is always able to transform. 

this exactly!

thats what she uses!

Bloody

Bump

Are you people sayin she got a nosejob? :huh::udidnt:

if you look at her tf nose it's different..but she hasn't done sth exaggerating

Bloody Matt

It is the same, with our with out a nose job.

She has a characteristic face. She looks different all the time depends on how the hair is, the makeup, angle the picture is photographed. Many basics simply don't know the life of a characteristic face. A girl I know looks like Gaga, and in some pictures it looks like she has a small nose, and in other picturers its looks too large.

I have that kind of face and the same nose as Gaga (I'm italian) and this is true!

Why is this thread still alive :rip:

I think this has been discussed enough

I'm surprised as well that it keeps coming back from the dead but a hit thread is a hit thread  :Chica:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Andy McQueen

I think she may have had a chin implant. There's an old video of her in the studio with Rob Fusari and Lina Morgana and her chin is flat and bottom jaw is far back from her top front teeth compared to now.

I love how she looks naturally so I hope her chin looks different due to non-surgical effects and nothing permanent like surgery.

Could be possible!

tumblr_m3iu6tjoWz1qjdybto1_500.gif

Lady-Gaga-before-and-after-facial-plasti

Duella Dvil

Behind the nosejob

Behind the nosejaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhb

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Jase locked this topic

Archived