Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fame Monster Cover

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

It's pretty awful but since when do we make threads hating on 5 year old fan-made album covers?

Grow up.

Ummmmm How often does this site talk about The Monster Ball, How often do we still get new remixes of Just Dance? Ask for things from Red and Blue??? This is a site where we talk Gaga the Good, The Bad, The Ugly. It was MAINLY a joke but I do love how everyone acts like this is a personal attack on their grandmother.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

It was taken from lady gaga official website during Fame era, iirc.

It was a fun website, the background image can scrolls and stuffs.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ummmmm How often does this site talk about The Monster Ball, How often do we still get new remixes of Just Dance? Ask for things from Red and Blue??? This is a site where we talk Gaga the Good, The Bad, The Ugly. It was MAINLY a joke but I do love how everyone acts like this is a personal attack on their grandmother.
Yeah because those are things Gaga actually released...not a random FAN MADE cover from years ago.

We gain absolutely nothing from discussing this. And you're also looking at it negatively which is even more pointless. This kind of stuff clogs up the forum.

Duella Dvil

Yeah because those are things Gaga actually released...not a random FAN MADE cover from years ago.

We gain absolutely nothing from discussing this. And you're also looking at it negatively which is even more pointless. This kind of stuff clogs up the forum.

Which is why it is in fan art. Talking about what does and does not clog up forums clogs up forums. Not topics that you don't have to reply to.

Miranda Sings

She looks like an icky stripper godzilla. It's scary. I've never liked it and also

AND HOW some of the actually most ICONIC gaga pics are in my avatar. Plus... I made that thing on a crappy windows phone... So much struggle. I mean if miley released a cover that looked nearly EXACTLY LIKE THIS.... EVERYONE WOULD CALL IT TRASHY AND REVOLTING

Can we not hold gaga to higher standards please?? I mean trashy is trashy. Also the foreground is the ONLY thing taht bothers me the background is a neat concept.

Remember, these are discussion threads

Jesus Christ find your chill

Duella Dvil

This is a discussion. Still. Like if someone were to ask you about a painting and you did not like it. You would say so. Corrrrrect? Or am i the only one who actually owns an opinion?

Miranda Sings

This is a discussion. Still. Like if someone were to ask you about a painting and you did not like it. You would say so. Corrrrrect? Or am i the only one who actually owns an opinion?

You didn't ask us if we liked the cover, you asked "Where did this Trashy cover come from and WHY!!!!!!?????!!!!!" Fan Art is for people to post their artwork, not for others to post a thread about it solely to bash it. Don't expect a nice discussion when you say things like "She looks like an icky stripper godzilla."

Duella Dvil

It was taken from lady gaga official website during Fame era, iirc.

It was a fun website, the background image can scrolls and stuffs.

THANK YOU i was actually legitimately curious as of its origin, *not aimed at you* Did you guys take NOTHING from ARTPOP the whole purpose was to start discussions. I mean Boticelli's Venus? Would you have EVER said ANYTHING about it in your life on purpose if it were not for this album? 1488? and i can't throw it back 5 years???

You didn't ask us if we liked the cover, you asked "Where did this Trashy cover come from and WHY!!!!!!?????!!!!!" Fan Art is for people to post their artwork, not for others to post a thread about it solely to bash it. Don't expect a nice discussion when you say things like "She looks like an icky stripper godzilla."

Well then post your actual opinion? Not just a counter. Post what this makes you feel. Yeah, i know what i said. Which is where a conversation begins. It's called a dialouge. Let it hatch.

Miranda Sings

THANK YOU i was actually legitimately curious as of its origin, *not aimed at you* Did you guys take NOTHING from ARTPOP the whole purpose was to start discussions. I mean Boticelli's Venus? Would you have EVER said ANYTHING about it in your life on purpose if it were not for this album? 1488? and i can't throw it back 5 years???

Well then post your actual opinion? Not just a counter. Post what this makes you feel. Yeah, i know what i said. Which is where a conversation begins. It's called a dialouge. Let it hatch.

I'm sorry but you can't compare one of the most famous paintings in history to 5 year old fan art. Yes, I would bet Boticelli's Venus would come up in our lives despite Gaga. I'm just saying that if you wanted a real discussion about the work you could've asked our opinions or asked where it came from in a polite way instead of making fun of the work. If you actually want my opinion, I like it a lot.

Duella Dvil

I'm sorry but you can't compare one of the most famous paintings in history to 5 year old fan art. Yes, I would bet Boticelli's Venus would come up in our lives despite Gaga. I'm just saying that if you wanted a real discussion about the work you could've asked our opinions or asked where it came from in a polite way instead of making fun of the work. If you actually want my opinion, I like it a lot.

The ONLY thing that i don't like about it is the pic that theychose of gaga. She looks ragged out it's NOT flattering. I am aware of how what i said came off. I love the idea of a giant gaga romping thru a cityscape, i like the incorporation of the Still Time fame font. and i like how it would COMPLETELY GO against the musical concept though introducing it at the same time. Just as I said IF Miley, Madonna, Katy, or Bey released a cover similar to this unflattering pic A LOT OF THIS FORUM WOULD SAY EXACTLY WHAT I AM. 

Miranda Sings

The ONLY thing that i don't like about it is the pic that theychose of gaga. She looks ragged out it's NOT flattering. I am aware of how what i said came off. I love the idea of a giant gaga romping thru a cityscape, i like the incorporation of the Still Time fame font. and i like how it would COMPLETELY GO against the musical concept though introducing it at the same time. Just as I said IF Miley, Madonna, Katy, or Bey released a cover similar to this unflattering pic A LOT OF THIS FORUM WOULD SAY EXACTLY WHAT I AM. 

I honestly don't know what to say besides what I've already told you. There's a way to express your opinion without being hostile and attacking somebody's work. Learn to respect the art of others and stop the incessant hate. That is what ARTPOP is about.

This thread is reported for bashing one's fan art, and therefore considered as disrespectful, which we strictly do not allow here. This section is reserved for sharing fan art, with the aim of getting some appreciation or at least respectful criticism. Calling someone's work "trashy" isn't any way respectful. 

Closing. 

Archived