đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Gaga video would you choose not to exist and why?

GagaUnderYou

215 members have voted

1. 1. Which video would you get rid of?

• The Edge of Glory
    • Alejandro
    • Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
    • You & I
    • DWUW
    • G.U.Y

Featured Posts

I wouldn't want to do that to any of her videos, but in retrospect, I guess she never should've given Joseph Kahn the time of day. And as it happens, "LoveGame" is my least favorite of her videos, anyway. (Sorry, I know it's also Kahn, but I still have a soft spot for "Eh Eh".)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in 2009, it was amazing quality lol 

First of all, BDR was filmed in 2008 and I've seen music videos of  much better quality from many years previous to 2008.

GagaUnderYou

First of all, BDR was filmed in 2008 and I've seen music videos of  much better quality from many years previous to 2008.

Filmed in 2009.

Filmed in 2009.

No. It was filmed on September 15th, 2008.  It was filmed before the Poker Face music video because this photo taken by Meeno Peluce from the set of Beautiful, Dirty Rich, was used as the Poker Face single cover.

503px-7-0-08_Meeno_009.jpg

The metadata of the photo also says 

Copyright holder Meeno 2008

Date and time of data generation 17:02, September 15, 2008

Also this:

The initial version of the music video for "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich" was released on September 29, 2008 and the official version on October 14. The video was shot September 15, 2008 and runs for a length of 2:51. To celebrate the launch of season two for Dirty Sexy Money, ABC created a brand-new exclusive video of the song, directed by Melina Matsoukas on the television set.

Flippy

I Like them all tbh, but if I'd really have to choose it would be DWUW.... the video exists, but knowing TMZ has it & won't share it (only letting us see bits & pieces) I'd rather not have it at all...

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

GagaUnderYou

No. It was filmed on September 15th, 2008.  It was filmed before the Poker Face music video because this photo taken by Meeno Peluce from the set of Beautiful, Dirty Rich, was used as the Poker Face single cover.

503px-7-0-08_Meeno_009.jpg

The metadata of the photo also says 

Also this:

I thought you meant bad romance lol

Archived