💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BILLBOARD: Lady Gaga's 7 Best Live Performances

RBNLM

Featured Posts

What did Gaga do to piss Billboard off so much? A mediocre review for C2C and choosing these as her best performances?

BTW Grammy awards anyone? Applause SNL over Applause VMA? 

Lame.

I think it's a list of her best performances in terms of vocals.
Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

Damn, I completely forgot how awesome that SNL opening was.  :shocked:

it was pretty damn brilliant.  anytime something finds themselves thinking "Gaga is just a pop singer" they need to watch that.

She is so much more than just a pop singer.

what?

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

It is actually one of my top 5 performances, it never gets old to me, and ahve you seen the youtube reactions for this performance?

everybody was slayed

I agree. How can I find the reactions, though!? I've tried, but have failed to find them.  :madge:

I agree. How can I find the reactions, though!? I've tried, but have failed to find them.  :madge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uG3KhZx-48

you are gonna have the time of your life :smh:  when famega comes back.......................everyone has a heart attack

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uG3KhZx-48

you are gonna have the time of your life :smh:  when famega comes back.......................everyone has a heart attack

Lmao Thank you, so much! Are there any celeb reactions that you know of?

sadly no but who needs celebs reactions when you have LMs :spin:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Rat Boy

I have a video of Bruno Mars and his band reacting to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15VjZprtPUg

It's towards the start so you don't have to watch the whole 18 minutes, ain't nobody got time for that :lmao:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

yASSsss

if it was 

Are you guys serious right now? It's a list of her best performances VOCALLY. That's the entire point of the ****ing article. Yes, she's had bigger and more theatrical/entertaining performances as a whole, but the list is right. These performances are some of her most vocally impressive. Come on, guys...read the article. It's not that hard to see what they were going for.  :fail:

if it was based on Vocals,where's the DWUW alan carr performance on the list :smh:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

if it was 

if it was based on Vocals,where's the DWUW alan carr performance on the list :smh:

They still have opinions. They obviously liked the performances on the list more than that one.

blacklistedd

ARTPOP at the iTunes Festival should have been there :emo:

ARTPOP on jimmy fallon was better.

#3 should not be on this list. Where is her performance of Telephone/Dance In The Dark at the 2010 Brit Awards? Thats hands down her best performance. As well as the minimalist version of Do What You Want she did on the piano at that one British talk show with the fat gay guy with glasses (can never remember his name), The Sun Is Down with Yoko Ono, Paparazzi on SNL in 2009, Just Dance at the marc jacobs afterparty. That time she performed on that french show and she looked really pretty with the red lace eye mask. Umm..........ARTPOP on jimmy fallon. Idk...I think I like a lot of her performances.

sadly no but who needs celebs reactions when you have LMs :spin:

Lol Very true.

I have a video of Bruno Mars and his band reacting to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15VjZprtPUg

It's towards the start so you don't have to watch the whole 18 minutes, ain't nobody got time for that :lmao:

Thank you. That was fun to watch. :)

Cody Draco

Paparazzi @ the 2009 VMA's is timeless and still slays me today. That was the moment I started taking her music seriously and she transcended the rest of the music industry in my eyes and ears. :emo:

I agree with The Edge of Glory. :flutter:

I'm not really feeling the rest of that list though. :emma:

Archived