Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga meltdown due to C2C's critic reviews?

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

I've never seen anyone in music meltdown about 'flops' as much as she does  :smh: she hasn't even had a flop really. She should just release stuff and have fun, i mean most artists do that now anyway and no one ever remembers their flops :) Its just music lol

Just make music you want and move on i think that by acknowleding what people are saying makes it worse on the artist :shrug: because then the critics just start doing it on purpose

JUST my opinion, 

P.S. I dont really care for Jazz but she sounds really good on the songs I've heard :) can't wait for more pop though

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Metacritic is an ASS to get adding positive reviews. ARTPOP's still got two 8/10 reviews out there from publications they use for reviews and they just won't add them. I've messaged them two or three times but they just don't care, they seem to feed off of Gaga's backlash which is BS as they are supposed to average out means for album scores; they shouldn't have an oppinion or agenda.

I've always noticed that about them. They were QUICK to add those reviews from Slant and Billboard. Watch them add Rolling Stone next.

Lona Delery

2 mixed reviews, Gaga wont meltdown.

And I hate Metacritic tbh. The scores are distorted because there are only ~3 critics. It's like a scientist does a study with  5 people and then says "100% of the human population has brown eyes". Laughable.

And I mean... look at all the positive reviews she gets.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

SummerGirl21

there have been plenty of interviews outright PRAISING her.  She shouldn't be upset.  It's annoying they don't count for metacritic, but they are still out there. 

Stefani328

They have to add

New york daily - 80

Chicago tribune - positive

Bostone globe - positive

The guardian 4/5 . People are getting this upset over two mixed reviews. I don't want to see EW review. 

Pure Adrenaline

the fact that the best reviews wont be counted towards mediacritic I can't

100 - Cultnoise

90 - Newsday

90 - Cleveland.com

80 - Daily Mail

with those scores she would have chances for 80

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Rollercoaster

She is kinda having a meltdown, i mean i saw all her tweets about positive reviews and "JAZZ EXPERTS"

lmao this is just sad...

I tought she wanted to focus on her music and life , not fishing positive reviews with c2c.

It's kind of like a complete novice making the headlines and having an effect on someone's career for something they know nothing about though. I'd be pissed off, too. You don't have no-marks reviewing things, it's meant to be people who know their ****.

I don't get why people don't like it.

seriously though  :madge:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

are you kidding me the fact that she has people talking about her jazz album is probably enough for her to get wet at night lmao. She just wants everyone to talk about jazz and embrace jazz, a bad review means its going to cause a stir, she probably asked them to rate it at 3.5 or something for a bit of a stir. WHO KNOWS, who cares, its jazz and people are talking regardless. jazz music isnt everyones favorite at least they litened to it

Overall the album has been positively reviewed it's just Metacritic chooses only certain sites, that doesn't mean the reviews MC choses should be looked on as more important to the positive ones MC hasn't chose.

I'm half asleep so if that didn't make sense I apologise haha.

Archived