💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Cheek to Cheek' Receipts Thread - sold 1.2M+ WW, 717k US

Mills

Featured Posts

Breaking news: Florin is a pop music psychic who can tell when your fave's jazz album will slay.

C2c isnt slaying, so again I dont know what are you talking about. :oops:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPisaChoice

C2c isnt slaying, so again I dont know what are you talking about. :oops:

I think it's doing amazing, but I guess it's just a matter of opinion lol.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

I think it's doing amazing, but I guess it's just a matter of opinion lol.

Yes, its doing good. In comparasion, Barbra is slaying.

Yes, its doing good. In comparasion, Barbra is slaying.

That is not Jazz. :lmao:

It has like 15 features.

It's discounted everywhere! C2C is not.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

That is not Jazz. :lmao:

It has like 15 features.

It's discounted everywhere! C2C is not.

Both are againt each other for the same Grammy. No one cares if its jazz or not. Both are covers albums and most of the public sees them as that.

Both are againt each other for the same Grammy. No one cares if its jazz or not. Both are covers albums and most of the public sees them as that.

No being in the same category doesn't mean that they are same. ( Jazz Vs Pop) ( that category basically implies how older pop songs are sung in a traditional way whether its any genre) What are you smoking hun?

Second of all yes they are cover albums which have so many artists all known for big albums. Christmasy album. People would like to see so many artists in one album. And its discounted. So yeah!

No being in the same category doesn't mean that they are same. ( Jazz Vs Pop) What are you smoking hun?

Second of all yes they are cover albums which have so many artists all known for big albums. Christmasy album. People would like to see so many artists in one album. And its discounted. So yeah!

And C2c had 1000% more promo than Partners. I dont really care. I have C2c in my collection, not Partners, but lets try to be objective.

And C2c had 1000% more promo than Partners. I dont really care. I have C2c in my collection, not Partners, but lets try to be objective.

OBVIOUSLY it has more promotion because you need promo to sell a Jazz album and in weeks where there was no promo, it still sold a good amount. Second COLLABORATIONS this many help sell the album, that's why TONY'S DUETS 2 sold more than million with no or less promo than PARTNERS. yeah so let's be objective and don't try to find reasons to drag SALES or SUCCESS.

BARBRA is pop honey jazz is different.

OBVIOUSLY it has more promotion because you need promo to sell a Jazz album and in weeks where there was no promo, it still sold a good amount. Second COLLABORATIONS this many help sell the album, that's why TONY'S DUETS 2 sold more than million with no or less promo than PARTNERS. yeah so let's be objective and don't try to find reasons to drag SALES or SUCCESS.

Some people. Ive said that C2c is doing good. It is SUCCESSfull, but its succes isnt out of this world. If you want to believe something else, I wont stop you. Thats my opinion and Im pretty sure that semeone who is trying to look objective at it, wont say more about its succes until this date.

You say that Partners is pop. No, its tradinional pop. Its not the same. C2c may be jazz, but at the end of the day the pretty much tried to sell their albums to the same public. Harder or easier, we have the numbers.

Some people. Ive said that C2c is doing good. It is SUCCESSfull, but its succes isnt out of this world. If you want to believe something else, I wont stop you. Thats my opinion and Im pretty sure that semeone who is trying to look objective at it, wont say more about its succes until this date.

You say that Partners is pop. No, its tradinional pop. Its not the same. C2c may be jazz, but at the end of the day the pretty much tried to sell their albums to the same public. Harder or easier, we have the numbers.

You still don't understand the difference between traditional pop. YES IT IS  BUT SO IS C2C. BUT AS a genre it is simply POP VS JAZZ. it's how olden songs are presented in newer fashions because of which the GRAMMYS labels them as traditional POP

AND NO ITS SUCCESS IS NOT OUT OF THIS WORLD BUT ITS GOOD BUT YOU'RE THE ONE COMPARING IT TO BARBRA AND SAYING IN COMPARISON. I WAS REFUTING THAT POINT OF YOURS AND WHY THERE ARE VARIATIONS

You still don't understand the difference between traditional pop. YES IT IS  BUT SO IS C2C. BUT AS a genre it is simply POP VS JAZZ. it's how olden songs are presented in newer fashions because of which the GRAMMYS labels them as traditional POP

AND NO ITS SUCCESS IS NOT OUT OF THIS WORLD BUT ITS GOOD BUT YOU'RE THE ONE COMPARING IT TO BARBRA AND SAYING IN COMPARISON. I WAS REFUTING THAT POINT OF YOURS AND WHY THERE ARE VARIATIONS

Thank you. What are you trying to say more? Barbra is on radio and Tony and Gaga arent? People dont want to listen to jazz? Oh my, but people want to listen to pop covers? I dont understand the so many desavantages that Tony and Gaga had in selling this album and Barbra didnt. The industry treats the albums as equals. Lets do it too.

Ok, I made a mistake comparing it to Barbra. I only tried to show that the succes isnt out of this world. Lets not continue this.

Thank you. What are you trying to say more? Barbra is on radio and Tony and Gaga arent? People dont want to listen to jazz? Oh my, but people want to listen to pop covers? I dont understand the so many desavantages that Tony and Gaga had in selling this album and Barbra didnt. The industry treats the albums as equals. Lets do it too.

Ok, I made a mistake comparing it to Barbra. I only tried to show that the succes isnt out of this world. Lets not continue this.

where the F did radio come into it. Whatever think the way you want to, and I'll think the way I want too.

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived