1. 1. Well?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody Matt

It's a side project and Gaga loves it. I imagine it will pop up from time to time throughout her career. She isn't leaving Pop music, so there is no "returning to Pop" involved.

No, she's been doing jazz songs since the beginning - this is just the first time it's allowed to be the main focus.

I don't think Jazz is "just a Phase" because she seems to have a genuine love of the music that has already lasted for years.

She may not stay with it at the current intensity and will no doubt do more pop and do other things as well but I get he feeling Jazz is her first love and will always be something she will return to on a regular basis

Cody Draco

I light my Alejandro candles in hope of it just being a phase. A pop - culture - betrayed - me - so - let - me - get- away - for - a - bit craving. 

For once, our feelings are mutual. :madge:

First thing first she won't stop making pop music, secondly when did she love an idea/concept/theme (whatever) but then lost interest in it?

Last but not least she's been singing jazz since she was 13 and actually won a jazz contest, and jazz isn't just a 'phase' it's an actual music which she loves and where she feels safe singing it, and she'll be releasing a jazz album every year xoxo

c01ipBz.gif

Cody Draco

If y'all are so desperate for Popga,

why don't you go enjoy her 7 years worth of studio and live pop material?

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

Maybe because not every single pop song she has recorded is enjoyable. Maybe because the majority of The Fame is filler. Maybe we just crave more pop masterpieces from our fave. I don't see that as a bad thing. The fact we are still passionate fans of her after all of the **** she has put us through says a lot.

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

SychosSoChic

Dear God I hope so. NY65.gif

If I have to endure another era of people calling the pop fans "ignorant, selfish, closed minded, fake fans, blah blah blah" and tell some of them to leave the fanbase just because they don't like the music, I'm going to get quite a few WP's. This site never pissed me off so much before in all my days on GGD. Who the hell do these people think they are, telling others to leave the fanbase? um4.gif

Maybe because not every single pop song she has recorded is enjoyable. Maybe because the majority of The Fame is filler. Maybe we just crave more pop masterpieces from our fave. I don't see that as a bad thing. The fact we are still passionate fans of her after all of the **** she has put us through says a lot.

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

Mmmmmm steaming hot camomile tea my favourite brit29.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

She loses interest in things ALL the time :toofunny:

But Jazz isn't going to be one of them. You don't sing Jazz all your life and have it be "just a phase."

She isn't going to switch over completely, but expect more Jazz albums from her tbh. Which is good, cause they sound great.

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

:what:

Golden Gangsta

Its been with her since she was 13. Obviously not a phase. She took an opportunity of a life time to work with Tony and this will deff help her gain older demographic fans. I would really love to see her stay away from POP for a while and reinvent something new. I don't need no Just Dance. 

I have a feeling that, once she realises how hurtful her jazz album is towards the majority of her own fanbase, she'll swiftly jump back to her pop roots and make that her sole focus. I mean, the poll already suggests that half of GGD is not here for a Jazz-centric Gaga. She needs her fans to survive  :ohwell:

If I have to endure another era of people calling the pop fans "ignorant, selfish, closed minded, fake fans, blah blah blah" and tell some of them to leave the fanbase just because they don't like the music, I'm going to get quite a few WP's. This site never pissed me off so much before in all my days on GGD. Who the hell do these people think they are, telling others to leave the fanbase? um4.gif

The scalding exposée! True little monsters spread love and compassion, not negativity!  :monsterpaw:

No, I think this album will change her life forever.

Compare her C2C tattoo with the ARTPOP one for example. 

*Not building my opinion on the tats by the way, just giving an example

As she said jazz saved her and I think that her next pop album will truly be THE ****. 

MAKE IT WORK

Cody Draco

Mmmmmm steaming hot camomile tea my favourite brit29.gif

This entire post is tea flavored with the essence of life itself. NY65.gif

God forbid some of us have our own tastes in music and don't blindly love every single thing Gaga does. God forbid we aren't sheep in the kingdom of monsters. God forbid we stand out of the crowd. God forbid we are flawed in some people's eyes and we still manage to be fabulous. God forbid we fend off bandwagon herds in order to still stand by our fave, Lady Gaga. :madge:

Whispering

I have a feeling that, once she realises how hurtful her jazz album is towards the majority of her own fanbase, she'll swiftly jump back to her pop roots and make that her sole focus. I mean, the poll already suggests that half of GGD is not here for a Jazz-centric Gaga. She needs her fans to survive  :ohwell:

The poll which asks if fans will or won't buy C2C shows that only 15% aren't interested in this side project, and many of those will just wait until her next solo album. This jazz album is not hurtful to the majority of her fanbase.

Archived