'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Versace Retouch By Me.

VenusBoy

Featured Posts

PicklePower

She looks like a husky dog.

OMG :dies:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Very Taylor Momsen. I like the extremely light hair and skin with the very dark eye makeup and no eyebrows. It's weird to see Gaga with light blue eyes though, hers are kind of hazelly greenish gray. You've really changed the whole feel of the shoot, very creative :pawsup: 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

ARTPOPNick

Don't want to sound mean, but where is Gaga? :smh:

No, I photoshop too, and I love to do this Versace shoot too, but my personal preference is just keeping it natural (but I like your creative idea)

Very Taylor Momsen. I like the extremely light hair and skin with the very dark eye makeup and no eyebrows. It's weird to see Gaga with light blue eyes though, hers are kind of hazelly greenish gray. You've really changed the whole feel of the shoot, very creative :pawsup:

No, I photoshop too, and I love to do this Versace shoot too, but my personal preference is just keeping it natural (but I like your creative idea)

I understand your opinions, But I believe that if you're retouching a photo, than do it all the way. I could have made her eyes green, and not lighting, and I could have kept her natural, but I love extreme changes. If you're retouching - do it all the way, I don't care if it doesnt look natural. natural is boring lol. (and I don't use adobe photoshop since I don't have it lol)

She looks like a husky dog.

awww I finally have my own private hater. you always come to my posts to spread your negativity. :whitney:

awww I finally have my own private hater. you always come to my posts to spread your negativity. :whitney:

Wut. I just said she looks like a husky. #NOH8 #IPromoteOnlineKidneys

:smh:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

ARTPOPNick

I understand your opinions, But I believe that if you're retouching a photo, than do it all the way. I could have made her eyes green, and not lighting, and I could have kept her natural, but I love extreme changes. If you're retouching - do it all the way, I don't care if it doesnt look natural. natural is boring lol. (and I don't use adobe photoshop since I don't have it lol)

Oh, ok. We both just have an other opinion about retouching.. Sometimes I like to do extreme too :) But maybe I would mention it, because now, it looks like it's overdone. But if you explain it like that, i completly understand you :) Keep working

http://ARTPOPlovers.tumblr.com/post/93890225013 , One of them (The Lana one) is extreme for me too.. But there you'll see some of my own works

Archived