Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

VIDEO: CBS Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett

Monster2015

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

Found this comment from someone online on the CBS News website: 

After watching Lady Gaga & Tony Bennet this morning....I realized what a beautiful voice Gaga has!!!  I never felt that before today. I just don't care for the weird strange Lady Gaga!   

I wish Gaga would give up the weird outfits & music.....and just let her beautiful voice come thru for the world!!  Gaga has a beautiful voice & just needs to sing from her heart like she does when singing with Tony!!!!  Thank you Mr. Bennet for allowing me to see a beautiful Lady Gaga!!!!!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tony-bennett-lady-gaga-a-musical-love-supreme/

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a question about being Italian :lmao:

But that part about Troy was so interesting, and I really am happy that Gaga is in a more peaceful and happy place in her life now :heart:

I really pray and want CHEEK T CHEEK and GAGA's Next album to be blockbusters so TRY can fucck off and slap himself everyday. Poor Gaga  :cry:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

This is the moment I've been waiting for.

She took off the mask she had for the last year or two and finally truly 100% told it as it is. 

The honesty is radiating outside of her in the shape of confidence. You go girl! I APPLAUD you for sticking to your guns. 

marie-la-scandaleuse.gif

The tides are turning.

She's being herself again, her genius is showing and she's naturally attracting people just like she used to. ♥ Long Live Lady Gaga!

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

:cry:

It was amazing. I nearly cried at one point.

Me too. What a truly heartfelt interview.

This is the moment I've been waiting for.

She took off the mask she had for the last year or two and finally truly 100% told it as it is. 

The honesty is radiating outside of her in the shape of confidence. You go girl! I APPLAUD you for sticking to your guns. 

The tides are turning.

She's being herself again, her genius is showing and she's naturally attracting people just like she used to. ♥ Long Live Lady Gaga!

:yes:
Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Archived