Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: "I crashed. I just didn’t even want to make music anymore."

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh get over it, you fired the team of people that made you a hit and just spent a whole era slagging them off... Stop playing the victim :rip:

This is the first time that she is honest about this topic <3

Oh get over it, you fired the team of people that made you a hit and just spent a whole era slagging them off... Stop playing the victim :rip:

her new team is doing even better with the new release :coffee:

Whispering

Sometimes, it takes a fall, to learn to pick yourself back up. Sounds like she learned much about herself and what makes her tick, apart from the world around her. Those lessons never leave you. It doesn't always break trust with humanity, one just learns what people have to do to earn it and keep it. People come and go, but the lessons are always there. Of course, those who truly care about you will always be by your side. As for the rest, yesterday is gone. Living to the fullest today builds a more enriched future, not a destination, but a journey worth having.

I love everything about this comment!

It's so true! Individuals learn more when they fall or stumble, than when everything is going smoothly. Any successful person in any field would tell you that you learn more in the losses than you do with the wins. It's painful, but it is necessary in life, for many reasons!

her new team is doing even better with the new release :coffee:

That changes my point how, we're talking about the past....? I guess congrats are in order for in studio music videos and a jazz track being slapped over old footage?

GagaMyBlood95

Now THIS is why I support her for making this jazz album FOR HER!!!

It's so good and yet it has helped her a lot :yes:

We will always be by your side Gaga :pawsup:

In her defense, I feel like she went through a lot of crap last year. I know how we interpret it is how we interpret it, but she seems to have taken it really, really hard.

I'm just glad she's gotten herself up and out, and is happy enough to speak of it openly.

3 points in and ready for more

*I'm glad she recognizes her failure + respect her for being honest.

*Now that she has that past her, we can now focus on the future. :)

In her defense, I feel like she went through a lot of crap last year. I know how we interpret it is how we interpret it, but she seems to have taken it really, really hard.

I'm just glad she's gotten herself up and out, and is happy enough to speak of it openly.

Of course I am happy that she seems to be happier now but she had a great team working with her that created amazing work that was appreciated by the masses, she rejected that this era and now regrets it.

People commended her work and business ethic but she's pretty much lost that now considering she said she didn't want that.

Gaga is gonna have to stop worrying about charts and stuff. Yea it's important to sell well and be popular and yea she says she doesn't care about charts but umm she really does. Alot. I think holding that concern in the mind ends up stifling the creative process. Just be you, write what ya like and we will love it.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

MonsterMum

Never seen this interview before! :O :omg:

Cause it's new ;)  and there is more to come by the looks of it.

Archived