Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Kendall Jenner Bullied by other models at NYFW

LordDisick

Featured Posts

kendall-jenner-marc-jacobs-nyfw-2.jpg?w=

“The other models worked so hard to get a spot on the runway and didn’t think it was fair that she was there,†an insider explained to the magazine, referring to the widely-held belief that Jenner’s name and brother-in-law Kanye West’s connections
snagged her high-profile gigs. “They thought she was getting special treatment and just weren’t okay with it.â€

“They thought she was getting special treatment and just weren’t okay with it.â€

“They started acting so 'b---hy' some even put out their cigarettes in Kendall’s drink!†the insider reveals.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/09/kendall-jenner-bullied-models-fashion-week/

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

I see where they're coming from. She gets a lot more opportunities due to her family, which if I was a model who had to work my way up, I would be a little pissed too. But at the same time, bullying is NEVER okay. 

who cares how she got there, she still werks it. the other models are just pressed :madge:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

She is very privileged and probably didn't have to work as hard to achieve that position. However, they shouldn't be so b---hy about it.

I see where they're coming from. She gets a lot more opportunities due to her family, which if I was a model who had to work my way up, I would be a little pissed too. But at the same time, bullying is NEVER okay. 

yup. they couldve just ignored her but went out of their way to show that theyre bothered by her

Even if she's really beautiful, she's clearly there due her family and connections, but this don't justify the b---hy attitude through her.

Well duh she has an advantage over them but it's not like they all went and studied for years. They are all young and somewhat capitalising on their lucky hereditary traits that give them a pretty face, the right height and the right look to become a successful model.

It's not like they are more talented than her and deserve to be on the runway more. 

Archived