Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Kylie Jenner Believes She's The Next Katy Perry

LordDisick

Featured Posts

The last time the world has seen such chart domination was back in the 1990s with Mariah Carey.     

I appreciate that in your posts you often remember this Mariah's credit, because a lot of people in here don't know that :applause:  ;)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

They're both basic, can't sing and have big boobs. Sounds about right.

Clock em :giveup:

Cody Draco

Kylie will never break records like Katy has. What a joke this is. :lmao:

Not people saying it's easy to accomplish what Katy has :sharon:

This site is full of lames who have no respect for the female Michael Jackson. :madge:

Pure Adrenaline

oh god what goals in life :koons:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

LoveandMagic

kyliejenner-on-Instagram-830x563.png

An insider told Radar: 'Kylie has found her calling in life  to be a singer!

Kylie Jenner is apparently quitting modelling so she can focus on being 'the next Katy Perry'

The source said 'She realised that she can’t compete with Kendall when it comes to modeling, so she has chosen to turn to music.

'She is in training right now with vocal coach and producer, Tim Carter.

'Kylie is now working on her first single! She is telling everyone that she knows she is going to be the next Katy Perry.'

Carter is the brains behind her friend Willow Smith’s hit Whip My Hair, and has also worked with the likes of Jay Z and Beyonce.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2758703/Kylie-Jenner-quit-catwalk-career-thinks-new-Katy-Perry.html

Keep in mind that as I say this I am certainly NO FAN of the Kardashians/Jenners, BUT...

I wouldn't count her out just yet. She has a very marketable look (and is very attractive), she's young, she has lots of time and money on her hands, not to mention access to potential hit makers. And she is getting a vocal coach (which regardless of how well a person sings, I think would still be necessary at some point if there hasn't been any formal training yet). She also has the Kardashian /Jenner name, which is a big brand. All she really needs is a couple of catchy hits to put her on the way toward building a fan base. Will she be as big as Katy, I don't know. But considering how Kris pushes her kids, I could see her at least obtaining some moderate success. If she really works at it and gets good people behind her I don't see why not. If she feels she has to prove something, then that means she's thirsty for success, which is an excellent start. And confidence is also essential. 

It will be interesting to see. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived