Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does it worry you that Gaga "dislikes" Telephone?

Dodo

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

Yes, it worries me. She probably thinks her self directed videos are better... :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her fav videos are prob like..

MTN & BTW or something :wtf:

Yes, it worries me. She probably thinks her self directed videos are better... :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

But they're great :(

3 points in and ready for more

What’s your worst song?

I hate “Telephone.†Is that terrible to say? It’s the song I have the most difficult time listening to.

Because it was offered to Britney first?

Well that’s not exactly what happened, but I don’t want to delve into that. I could delve into it if you turn that (motions to recorder) off… But ultimately the mix and the process of getting the production finished was very stressful for me. So when I say it’s my worst song it has nothing to do with the song, just my emotional connection to it.

Okay. So which of your actual songs don’t you like? What would you listen to and think, “that’s pretty ****�

What would I like, skip over? Nothing on The Fame Monster. I think that’s pretty great. The Fame? I would probably skip over “Money Honey.â€

Tokyo Rose

I don't think she hates it? Last I remembered, she just disliked the some aspect of its creation, thus kind of leading her to dislike some parts of its whole.

:golfclap:

XoXoJoanneGaga

"Lady GaGa has told Time Out Magazine that she hates her music video for Telephone.

When asked what she doesn't like about her own work, GaGa singled out the Beyonce collaboration as the one piece of work she's not happy with, saying: "I can't even watch the 'Telephone' video, I hate it so much."

http://www.mtv.co.uk/lady-gaga/news/lady-gaga-hates-telephone-video

So she hates the video cause she didn't edit herself enough? That's silly, Telephone has a lot of ideas but they flow beautifully into a coherent story. If the video was a mess it wouldn't have been so popular.

You & I, Marry The Night, and G.U.Y. on the other hand..

are you referring to the 'we were told that we have to play this song' thing at sxsw? i don't think that was serious, plus she said she wanted to end the show with gypsy, so that's why she took the focus off applause.

i actually think she's getting bored of bad romance, i mean have you seen the expressions she makes before performing it on the artrave? :smh:

The "and now, because we were told we had to..." thing + tweeting it wasn't one of the better songs on the album and almost didn't make the final cut + making it very clear that Jimmy Chose it as the lead single makes me think it's not exactly her favorite.

Battle 4 Ur Life

But they're great :(

they don't even come close to Telephone and Paparazzi tho.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

willmcclure72

I mean its like one of her least artistic songs? It doesnt sound like it belongs on the fame monster now that i look back

TimisaMonster

The song was hard for her to connect to she said and the video was kinda messy trying to put so many ideas into one video she said

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

No she never said she doesn't like it, she just said it was her least favorite to make bc she connects with it least out of all her work, I mean & she also still performs it :awkney:

wat she doesnt perform it at the artrave :awkney:

Gagaloo911

"Lady GaGa has told Time Out Magazine that she hates her music video for Telephone.

When asked what she doesn't like about her own work, GaGa singled out the Beyonce collaboration as the one piece of work she's not happy with, saying: "I can't even watch the 'Telephone' video, I hate it so much."

http://www.mtv.co.uk/lady-gaga/news/lady-gaga-hates-telephone-video

Do we even know if this is legit? Was it confirmed she really said this?

Archived