Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does it worry you that Gaga "dislikes" Telephone?

Dodo

Featured Posts

SummerGirl21

The song was hard for her to connect to she said and the video was kinda messy trying to put so many ideas into one video she said

And she doesn't feel that way about the GUY video? I like both videos. I like Telephone more.  I can understand the messy comment, but GUY is a lot messier to me.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I probably think she doesn't like it because she was kind of forced to make a song that was for Britney and thus not her own her own. She even said that about Text You Pictures because the song was for the ***cat Dolls or something like that.

Did she not wroted it?

Evan Peters

Did she not wroted it?

She wrote Telephone but it was intended for Britney. 

You can listen to Britney's version on YouTube. 

emma roberts is an abuser

gagaisitalian

I don't know about Telephone...don't ever remember her saying she hated the song, but she has never said she didn't want to release Applause nor did she bash it.

At SXSW: "and now since we we're told we had to play this song."

Whether or not she was trying to seem "cool" or "non-factory" in front of the hipster Austin crowd or not, she was still announcing that she didn't want to perform Applause.

Electric Phire

She might have connotations with the song that make her reflect poorly on it, maybe the writing of it or what she went through with trying to get it on a record for other artists. Idk. it isn't my favorite song, but I do think we need a final video because it would make a great trilogy. Paparazzi and Telephone could be iconic videos.

I thought it wasn't so much the song and video but the process of getting and making it that was such a hassle for her?

Yes, her actual words were that she didn't like the way she felt during the making of the video

Whispering

I didn't know it was 3 years ago thanks for correcting me sir and it doesn't matter if she said it 5 years ago point blank she needs to learn to keep things hushed sometimes cause other people including myself love it and love that era

Gaga didn't say anything about the era.

So what if she disliked the video three years ago? I guess she had her reasons for not liking how it turned out. That doesn't mean that you can't "love it". No one is stopping you from loving the video. :shrug:

Whispering

At SXSW: "and now since we we're told we had to play this song."

Whether or not she was trying to seem "cool" or "non-factory" in front of the hipster Austin crowd or not, she was still announcing that she didn't want to perform Applause.

At SXSW:

Norris: You weren’t really that into doing ‘Applause’ last night?

Gaga: I did want to do ‘Applause’ … Moreso the idea I wanted to really create show that was really perfect for Austin. We thought that it would be good to close with ‘Applause’ but I really wanted to close with ‘Gypsy’, so I was really just making a crack so my team would start laughing.

gagaisitalian

At SXSW:

Norris: You weren’t really that into doing ‘Applause’ last night?

Gaga: I did want to do ‘Applause’ … Moreso the idea I wanted to really create show that was really perfect for Austin. We thought that it would be good to close with ‘Applause’ but I really wanted to close with ‘Gypsy’, so I was really just making a crack so my team would start laughing.

Okay. You do realize she probably said what she said at SXSW in the heat of the moment? Meaning it was her actual feelings? Not what she would feed a interviewer.

She hasn't even admitted she was "forced" to release Applause as the lead single. Clearly she did not want that to be the first single. Why do you think she "leaked" Aura. 

I don't care, b---h better be performing it 'till the end of time :manicure:

On a serious note, yes :ohno: it's one of my favourite songs of hers, and don't let me begin with the music video :nooo: I wish she will work with Darkchild again in the future. He's amazing

Archived