💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga defends ARTPOP's impact and success

Stephen

Featured Posts

and she's right :Chica:

I freaking love her :sara:   :sara: I wish I could re-experience the artRAVE :cry: it was spectacular

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you're filling arenas, you're successful. People b---hing about her "flopping" can't even get 100 likes on a Tumblr post. 

!!!

It's a shame how some people define success only with sales when truthfully Gaga set out to create and teach art and promote love and she's done that! :)

Flawless

I was praying this thread wouldn't be made because the same people will have something negative to say about this post.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

she's right tho. The album has inspired many ppl all over the world. and she sees it more than anyone else does.

i will defend her too

Redstreak

I'm glad she's decided to keep positive about everything. It's always the best way to go.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

VforVendetta

I was praying this thread wouldn't be made because the same people will have something negative to say about this post.

I'm glad she knows it's successful. Not everybody gets a #1 album. Not everybody sells out arenas. Not every album has every single enter the Billboard HOT 100.

When you're filling arenas, you're successful. People b---hing about her "flopping" can't even get 100 likes on a Tumblr post. 

:trootea:

Archived