💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

HOWEVER, as mentioned above, the lyrical content has become increasingly repetitive, and the music videos... I am positive that there is currently no hip-hop video that doesn't consist of twerking, ritzy cars and gold chains. Where is the diversity?

There are plenty of rappers who aren't predominantly making those kinds of videos, you already mentioned one in your post for example. Although even the greatest and "deepest" rappers make braggadocio rap and videos because that's the culture hip-hop was born out of, and the lyrical content says nothing about the musical quality. Many of the best rock songs were about nothing, and of course we're on a forum for a pop artist.. Which is the most faceless and lyrically derivative genre out there. 

Not to mention when Gaga herself made a hip-hop track she made one that sounds like a bad parody of the exact kind of music you're deriding lol kermit.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow

I hope she doesbnt use foolish accents in thsi album

Like in judas? I like the "foolish accents" it shows she experiments with her voice. It's boring if she just...sings. even poker face has a bit of the experimental vocal style in the verses. It reminds me of judas a little 

SlaeUrAnus

Here for DarkGa.

More Dance in the Dark and Bloody Mary. 

In my messy era.

Jase

I just thought of her next album and everything which goes along with it - single choice debates, music video hype, the tour, etc, etc, and I legit got chills. C'mon Gaga, we're all so ready :giveup:

Dorothy Gale

I need 6+ singles from this album. TFM and AP only had 3, but there could've been a lot more. 

Fiona Apple

I need 6+ singles from this album. TFM and AP only had 3, but there could've been a lot more. 

​At least TFM had 3 fully promoted singles.Great performances,videos and promo for every single.. ARTPOP had only 1 fully promoted single.

Dorothy Gale

​At least TFM had 3 fully promoted singles.Great performances,videos and promo for every single.. ARTPOP had only 1 fully promoted single.

True, I just want new music videos tbh. Gaga's Vevo needs some momentum. I wouldn't even mind a tour footage video. 

Rino

Pop music is so dead right now, it feels like someone sucked the whole soul out of it 

Gaga, sis, we need you back as soon as possible 

tumblr_lh1ictR0N51qca6z9o1_400.gif

basic bitсhes (Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Rihanna, etc.) try to mess around, but they never hit as hard as you did, they don't understand pop music, they just don't have IT in their bad blood

Gaga, please, slay us once again before playing your wedding, getting pregnant and becoming full time Mrs Kinney, we're desperate, pop music is desperate

give us one more epic era full of amazing performances and music videos and then enjoy your life as the Queen of Music that you truly are

Screen-Shot-2014-05-20-at-5.01.38-PM.png

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Thomas P

As long as its gaga then idc

I do want some collabs though...and a tour...

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

kiwifromvenus

I just want her to be her and continue to grow as she has! 

I honestly think its going to be pretty big. Pop music is fizzing away and I thin she will change the game again! 

As long as she stays true to herself and backs herself with everything she does it'll be amazing! Also as long as her fans actually buy her work and go into this with an open mind it will also be amazing! No comparing to previous albums/eras or saying "this doesn't sound like this" or "we want the old Gaga back". People change and grow so should their work :)

#can'twaitfornewGAGAalbum!

youandi

OK, this is something I wrote up when I was feeling really hyped the other day, by no means am I saying this is what I'm expecting, it's just the kind of album I'd really like to see from her.

The album would consist of 13 songs, the main producers would be RedOne and Justice. Justice, if you've not heard of them, are an Electro duo, who are kind of similar to Daft Punk in terms of what they produce, but their most recent album is very rock inspired. You should definitely look them up. I'd love to hear an ElectroRock mixed with Pop album from Gaga, would be great. Even if it is similar to Born This Way.

Would be mostly dark in themes. Kinda got this idea that it would be a loose concept album, it wouldn't have to be super apparent through the songs, kinda like Coldplay with Mylo Xyloto. Gaga's character who falls victim of a Witch's curse which gives her Vampire like qualities and is forced to reside in and run a large haunted mansion. She falls in love with a guest staying in the house though she can't do anything about it due to the way she is. If you want to be deep about it you can say there's multiple meanings and that the message is about people who hide themselves away thinking they aren't good enough.

Tracklist would be:

1. The End - Produced by RedOne and Justice. Electro/Rock kinda ballad but danceable like Marry The Night

2. Vampire - RedOne. Dark Pop smash, probably lead single.

3. Till It Happens To You - Diane Warren.

4. Battleground - RedOne//Justice. Dark Poppy Rock but is uplifting and empowering

Track 5 - DJWS/Gaga. Disco-ish electro or synthpop

Track 6 - DJWS/DJ Snake. Something similar to Bloody Mary/Government Hooker

Track 7 - Gaga (with help from RedOne) something electro like Heavy Metal Lover but rockier

Track 8 -  RedOne with help from Kavinsky. 80s electro pop song. 

Track 9 - Fernando Garibay. Positive sounding sad song which gets darker towards the end

Track 10 - Justice. Electro enhanced ballad. Possible Princess Die rework.

11. The Beginning - Madeon. Beginning of the end of the album. 80s inspired rocky dance track.

Track 12 - Kavinsky. Samples Nightcall. Perhaps call it Nightfall.

13. THIRTEEN - RedOne and Justice. 80s dark melancholy electro-rock ballad which gets brighter towards the end. Outro somewhat fades into the first track.

I really wish Gaga would experiment with trip-hop on a couple tracks on #LG5. 

Gaga Monster

My layout for the era 

October- 1st single

AMA Performance

Late January- 2nd single

Grammy Performance

Brit Awards

Early March- Album

Worldwide Promo

May- 3rd single

MMVMA Performance

August- 4th single