💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

NewUsername

6. No one has really mentioned this...but the C2C Tour ends abruptly in June. And every time new dates have been added, they stay before June. Is something happening after.

there are july dates hun :spin:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

Idk, as long as everything is WELL planned and she gets time to work on her ideas for the era (Gaga is not only about writing and recording music... she is also about fashion, ideas, concepts, inventions,... etc) I will be ok with 2015 or 2016. Whatever she needs.

Why is this in the news section? O.o

And no, she won't release anything in 2015, she said she is taking a year off to write.

Stop the reach

Der Meister

False, gaga had planned the VMA comeback with album in fall 2013 way long before she broke her hip. In september 2012 she tweeted: Everybodfy loves a VMA comeback ;), for example

There you go. VMA 2015.

Pain of fame1

There you go. VMA 2015.

We wish :wub:  Maybe its a bit early tho... What about a first single in October with EMA, YTMA and AMA performances and album in late november? Would that work? And then second single with Grammy performane promo.  :wub:

LoveandMagic

I have great faith the album will be coming at the very end of this year or early 2016. Maybe a single this year.

I think this too. Or maybe an EP or hot collaboration this year with the album next year.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Economy

All these reasons imply is that she would be ABLE to release an album in 2015 not that she would

She wanted to take a little time off did she not? The second half if 2015 idls probably when she will do that :shrug:

8. From Interscopes end, do you really think they want another ARTPOP disaster by spacing out another album too far? Gaga needs an early jump before another Miley comes and snatches the spotlight.

9. The overall attempt by the label and management to "repair" Gaga's image as not another attention seeker, but a full fleged modern voice with authentic talent. (She has to stick out again in a good way that Katy or Kesha cant)

THIS THIS THIS AND THIS

tumblr_ljd4cq9gig1qiz3j8o1_400.gif

finally someone with common sense

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I agree with the majority of your points.

I also believe it'd be a lot smarter and unexpected if she releases as soon as possible.  A May single release would be the most unexpected **** and I'd be so ****ing here for it :giveup:

A long break isn't what Gaga needs. The break between BTW and ARTPOP was a really messy one for Gaga. She started smoking weed, she broke her hip on the road and then she got depressed etc.

I am pretty sure what she needs is some positivity.  Bigger break - bigger expectations etc.

She should either release this summer (May-August) or  next year.   Fall release would be too ARTPOP + a lot of competition etc.

Her getting back in the gym is what makes me think something's coming sooner than we think. Yeah, she's touring C2C, but she doesn't need to be super toned for that. There's no demanding movement or dance steps. I think something is gonna happen this year, whether it be an album or just a new single.

Give me 10 reasons this is in the news section

1. The user doesn't bother reading the forum guidelines

2. The user read the guidelines and decided to not care about rules

3. The mods are out because it's the weekends

4. A mod saw this but was too busy re listening to The Fame Monster and wondering where everything went wrong and forgot to come back and move this

5. The user is a friend of a mod

6. The user is a delusional mod

7. There's little news so the mod decided it's somethjng for the fans to talk about

8. The mods thought this was written by a journalist and therefore news

9. The mods don't care for placement of new topics

10. I don't know

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived