Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

Ursula Buffay

No ARTPOP B. Side please. Enough of that. We want something fresh, and when I say fresh, I mean a rock/pop beat like nothing before. Her biggest collabs should show up now :

- 14 to 15 tracks, no EDM sounds no ZEDD no MADEON nothing like that, a state of the art that she writes and composes in collaboration with people she trusts, and that believe in her. Because some of the people around her were kinda using her to promote their own work (no shades).

- Dancy mid-80s early 90s with inspiration from biggest hit makers that ran that era including M.J.

- No more songs about her getting into d--gs or Dope or anything like that, leave your suffers behind and embrace 2015 with a dancy-a$$ album.

- Next collaboration with Beyoncé for God's sake.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more EDM tracks (e.g. Aura. Swine etc) please

or two or three bugglegum pop (songs that will sound great on radio). the rest can be random

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

VasilisVas

I'd like adult contemporary rock meets Sex Dreams type RnB beats. A mixture of organic, raw vocals and instrumentation with industrial, mysterious beats and strings. Writing wise, I'd love to see her collaborate with Sia and Glen Ballard (produced and co-wrote Jagged Little Pill).

I'd love her to have either the blonde bob from the AMAs 2013 or black hair like in Stockholm today as a consistent look for the era, or she could use both. I'd love to see her in black skinny jeans like in the G.U.Y. video, but of course with a Gaga twist as always. :yes: I'm so excited, from the hints we've gotten so far, it seems this could shape up to be one of my favourite albums. :excited2:

please share. i may have missed something..?

blacklistedd

What I envision will probably never come to fruition from her, but something along the lines of Vitalic and Depeche Mode but pop. I guess a pop equivalent example would be Robyn w/ Royksopp or Roisin Murphy's Overpowered album. But Gaga...so think Dance In the Dark or the Fernando Garibay remix of Paparazzi.

Scaled back but not so much so that she loses her identity or becomes dull. Something chic and expensive sounding/looking. More mature than her previous efforts but by mature I don't mean not youthful, just more polished. It feels to me that with her last 2 efforts she pandered to all the 12 years olds in the fanbase with silly songs like Hair and MANiCURE.

JohnnyRazer

E: Greetings people, I am new here. Nice to meet you. Third post and all. Really, I just made one. It's right below:

Well, I would like her 4th studio album to be #MOSNTER4LIFE. Imagine our monster paw similar to her tattoo as the cover. It would be so iconic and timeless - carrying our legacy to the time she is old and even further. Our kids ask us "Where did that paw come from dad/mom?" "Let me play #MONSTER4LIFE for you!" Then our children realize what a wild and amazing time we lived in the past - and they start their own journey - to find their own icon who they can follow like us. They will become monsters for another artful quality artist and so continue carrying our legacy and the spirit of the monsters.

All I want from the next album is something I can relate to, like with all her albums in the past. My personal experience with Gaga music is that we both have grown the same way and her new songs and life experiences have been something I've experienced at same time, but not in as large scale of course. As an artist and running a semi-popular site, I could easily relate to her artistic pain during the ARTPOP era. ARTPOP is truly a song that I could call an artist's manifestation: how do you stay true to yourself and spread your work around the world. Can you even be the both? At least, we hope we could.

I want Gaga to continue to be true to herself and do what she wants. I've learnt that pleasing others only pushes people away eventually, if it isn't truly who you are. So, if she doesn't want to make a pop album next, it's something I won't want either. I appreciate her artistic vision that way. Less I expect, more I get. This is a similar thing with one series called Final Fantasy. It changes with each title and evolves. The fans can't expect what's coming next - Only thing they know is that it will be a fantasy, but even that's not certain. The fans who enjoy the series the most, are the ones who don't expect anything from it. The most disappointed are the ones who try to fit the series in a box and have their "ideal" Final Fantasy. But that's not the spirit of the series. I think that's why Gaga sings "ARTPOP can be anything" which actually a reference to her artistry. She is ARTPOP. She can be anything and that's why I love her - just like the Final Fantasy series.

You won't read this comment anyway because it's too long for tl:dr generation, so I tell it as a short post: What I always wanted to see coming from Gaga, was a rock album with Gaga twists and electro music influences. Honestly, electro-rock is the best thing in the world and I love it. Bring me your stories and style, Gaga, and we have a contract done, but I am still okay if we can't do it this time.

- Darker music

- Some rockish songs

- Some Rnb (Do What U Want)

- Amazing videos

- 16 Songs

- Some unreleased music. Maybe a re-done version of No Way and Nothing On

- Redone, Rick Rubin, DJWS productions

- Amazing performances

- 5 Singles

Sachasuperstar

To go with Her gut and do whatever the **** she wants to do.

THIS !!!    :yes:

AMEN XXXX

Something that slays the entire world again. I want POP. Bad Romance-esque. I just get excited thinking about what she can and HAS produced.

Battle 4 Ur Life

this thread is, by definition, depressing and reaching. when will u learn we never get what we want?

:coffee:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

cosmicPOPdream

I want her to be true to herself but I also want her to maintain a strong Anthemic-Pop element to her sound/music because it's something that at this point is natural and may have also matured since her voice is stronger than when she first started with Pop albums.

Americano

Something less loud. Cheek to Cheek's major success shows she can shine with just her voice.

I don't mean an acoustic record. But more tracks that show off her natural talent.

More songs like Edge of Glory and Gypsy, less MANiCURE and Government Hooker.

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived