đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully very soon!!

perhaps a single soon with Red One?

These ghost accounts seem fishy. GAGA?

• 2 weeks later...
TraeumereiLPB

Early 2016 is we are lucky.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

HANZ

I want the album cover to be simple and yet very pleasing to the eyes, we haven't had something like that since The Fame Monster cover

something like these

tumblr_mo1nu8xvjE1sphv99o2_500.jpg

rihanna-loud-cover.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

AHS films like late summer through January I think so that will take her time, but at the same time she's toured before while promoting and releasing stuff so??  Who knows maybe she could do stuff at the same time.

I'm still holding on to the time back when she said no new music until 2016 though.  I'm kind of glad she said that, because it made waiting easier because she set the general date so far ahead.

lxdygxga

I feel that the album (whilst it's not coming tomorrow), is closer than we think. There is a feeling of a general gear up, and I think things will really take shape by November/December of this year. I'd ideally love a fall/winter single, and the album sometime in 2016. I would be surprised if her label didn't try to capitalize on the exposure of her weekly appearances on AHS with some form of release.

Hexxx

i really want a realistic album. i had enough of fantasies for a while. i want a story like album. something like a diary or Bedtime Stories

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

moonboywow

i really want a realistic album. i had enough of fantasies for a while. i want a story like album. something like a diary or Bedtime Stories

My thoughts exactly. In terms of relatability, the fame monster comes to mind. I mean...who can't relate to bad romance or speechless? 

In terms of content, I want the real ****. I don't want another s-x dreams. I want more songs like Marry the night, dope, bloody mary and maybe aura? 

I would be so happy if she pulled another clever pun out of herself like poker face. Lol poke her face.  

HOTRODSGAGA

AHS films like late summer through January I think so that will take her time, but at the same time she's toured before while promoting and releasing stuff so??  Who knows maybe she could do stuff at the same time.

I'm still holding on to the time back when she said no new music until 2016 though.  I'm kind of glad she said that, because it made waiting easier because she set the general date so far ahead.

Omg i remember with ARTPOP we were expecting an announecement every ****ing month. At least now we're prepared. 

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived