💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

Born Brave

I really wouldn't mind a good mix of disco and rock. No EDM. DJWS and Rick Rubin and Giorgio Mororder and Nile Rodgers as producers. BRING BACK DARKCHILD for 1 track and RedOne Maybe. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's mine

- Atleast 13 tracks

- WW Tour

- 4 top 20 singles

- Get the ****ing edm out of your music and go urban ( r&b)

- Get better producers, Red One, Danja, Darkchild, Pharell, Timbaland, JT, Bloodshy, herself, J-roc 

- Collab with the Jesus of Pop Justin Timberlake, T.I, Beyonce, and Cher 

- release music with no competition (SO MANAGEMENT when Britney Justin Timberlake Katy and Beyonce Rihanna are releasing music wait until there eras are finsihed and release Gaga asap.. the 5 of them will release music almost the same time.. and do it quick before adole and taylor release music.. find a good time frame!!!

- Release the album quick!!

- GOOD ****ING MANAGEMENT!!

you really think BRITNEY is gaga's competition

One thing everybody forgets here is that Gaga's original VMA performance of Applause was CHANGED to prevent upstaging Miley.

Venus video was scrapped

Do What U Want was scrapped

Interscope don't care about Gaga anymore, so she'll never break records again. We need to get over it.

The only way for her to be bigger than before is to write a generic-ass boring song that dumb teenagers listen to, but we'll hate it.

What she should do is just go experimental. She should embrace her rock and go-go routes and make a weird and wonderful work of art. We'll buy it regardless and the critics will love it too. The idea behind BTW and AP made her very uncool. She needs to get with it.

She should've released PARTYNAUSEOUS whilst she had the chance. She tries too hard.

Pain of fame1

One thing everybody forgets here is that Gaga's original VMA performance of Applause was CHANGED to prevent upstaging Miley.

Venus video was scrapped

Do What U Want was scrapped

Interscope don't care about Gaga anymore, so she'll never break records again. We need to get over it.

only way for her to be bigger than before is to write a generic-ass boring song that dumb teenagers listen to, but we'll hate it.

What she should do is just go experimental. She should embrace her rock and go-go routes and make a weird and wonderful work of art. We'll buy it regardless and the critics will love it too. The idea behind BTW and AP made her very uncool. She needs to get with it.

She should've released PARTYNAUSEOUS whilst she had the chance. She tries too hard.

That's true.

the interscope thing is false, they do care about her and we can break records

Pop/dance music! Like Poker Face and Just Dance, also music like Bad Romance.

I would LOVE to hear music produced by StarGate  :)

Ursula Buffay

LADY GAGA - TITAN (October 2015)

Theme: Feminism / Gaga herself

1- Femme of Fame

2- Lucifer

3- Broken Vixen

4- Titan

5- Dysfunctional Safety

6- Pocket Full Of Pride

7- Private In Public

8- Galileo

9- Tea

10- Sympathy Will Bring Us Together

11- Acid

12- Souped Up Space

13- eMotion

14- Fragments of a Lost Witch

Singles :

Tea

Broken Vixen

Femme of Fame

Galileo

Hopefully the next album is a mixture of pop-rock and experimental jazz  :giveup:

Definitely.... I want the next one to dark glam rock/pop, 80's disco, dance, electro album. A mix of BTW and The Fame. And I want it to be really theatrical with KILLER FASHION!!!! Let is be LEGENDARY!!!! And I'm sure it will, because Gaga now is healing with CTC and TONY GAGA Tour and what she needs now is her soul to be healed.... 

SlaeUrAnus

The Fame: The benefits that fame itself brings.

The Fame Monster: The darker side of fame e.g. alcohol, s-x, love.

Born This Way: Sexuality, religion, freedom and equality.

ARTPOP: Bringing art into pop. 

In my messy era.

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived