Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay

If this album is called Monster 4 Life, I'd be honestly disappointed. If the music is good it's okay, but I think we're all fed up with the word Monster and we need something new and fresh :awkney:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this album is called Monster 4 Life, I'd be honestly disappointed. If the music is good it's okay, but I think we're all fed up with the word Monster and we need something new and fresh :awkney:

I totally agree with you. I don't think it would be okay to be stuck in the past (even though I love the term 'monsters' applied to the fans), but she needs to move forward, like she did with ARTPOP...

...but with better management and less messes that led this fanbase to several heartattacks  :giveup:

monketsharona

Yes and Monster 4 Life or Mother Monster would mean the album is more aimed for Little Monster.. And I want her to win back the GP and radios... I'm not here for another ARTPOP mess...

Thee desperation that entire year for information got so bad that I remember once people thinking DINOSAURS was a theme :lmao:

I remember that :lmao:

You know I would have been here for Monster 4 Life as an album title but can you imagine non-Gaga fans wanting to buy her album and heading out of music stores with copies of MONSTER 4 LIFE :awkney: Now it sounds like a terrible idea :rip:

GagaSkeletonWay

I totally agree with you. I don't think it would be okay to be stuck in the past (even though I love the term 'monsters' applied to the fans), but she needs to move forward, like she did with ARTPOP...

...but with better management and less messes that led this fanbase to several heartattacks  :giveup:

Exaclty

Pure Adrenaline

:lmao: already almost 100 pages :lmao: this will be fuuuuun

so much 2012/13 teas I can't

the death of the blone pop icon .... give us Element Of Crime, Private In Public, Penthouse *** yessss I'm ready Gags :lmao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

angelduuh

It feels weird to be waiting for a new album...

Time it's an interesting concept and I would be here for it.

Hope it's a mix between TFM and ARTPOP

If she names it Monster 4 Life, it will seem like a massive step backwards and I would begin to question her integrity as an artist.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

I remember how agonising the wait for ARTPOP was and all of the massive expectations from fans. This time I'm not going to get hyped or even think about what to expect. From AP/C2C she could go in any direction.

derbloodbruder

Whatever direction she goes, the album titles needs to be short, sweet, a little clever, hashtaggable, and stylized in all caps exactly like ARTPOP.

MikeGoneGaga

I'm hoping for dark pop songs, epic music videos, more CrazyGa outfits, great lyrics

That, but I mostly just want her to be happy with the product. The more she seems to like a product, the more she puts into it.

Sizzily

I have a feeling that its gonna sound like BTW with more rock influences and a more polished sound.  

One Banned Boi

itsdominik

What are you hoping to find on Gaga's next album #LG5

Personally, I'd love a track produced by RedOne, a Gypsy-like song and some songs produced by Gaga herself -  Venus s(l)ays hello!

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived