Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

High school refutes Nicki Minaj's earlier claims

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Yesterday we reported that Nicki Minaj blasted her old high school LaGuardia HS for declining her request to speak to the students ( read story on website). Now, you know the Barbz are crazy and you KNOW they blew that school up! The Principal was literally harassed and Nicki Minaj was completely aware that would happen when she blasted them. The school has now come forward to tell their side of the story. La Guardia claims that the rejection had nothing to do with her provocative music. Instead, they say her request was declined because it's against the DOE's policy to allow a television crew inside of their school. Here's the thing, why does Nicki Minaj need a television crew to film her speaking to the students? Secondly, we have seen so many high schools featured on TV we are sure they could have worked something out!

Nicki's original Twitter statement about the issue:

Originally posted by Nicki Minaj (Twitter)

I wanted to go back to my HS and speak to the students but the new principal declined. No need for me to inspire them, I guess. Smh

It's a WOMAN. And not really > RT @JorianTM: @NICKIMINAJ wooow that's so unfair. Did he give any reason why?â€

That school changed my life and I wanted to pay it forward to the students there now. I was really looking forward to it.

Letter from Nicki's school in response to her tweets:

5K7NxWO.png

http://instagram.com/p/s2cGhkOc5J/

NNNNNNN MESS 

Why does she need a camera crew if all she wants to do is motivate students? :emma:

"No need for me to inspire them"

What sort of ego :rip:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopEmergency

Why does she need a camera crew if all she wants to do is motivate students? :emma:

i think she is currently filming a documentation about herself

Pure Adrenaline

Here's the thing, why does Nicki Minaj need a television crew to film her speaking to the students?

welp I mean Sept 23 is close u know her album's coming out .... she needs promo :emma:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Mess @ you copying that thread on ATRL :emma:

duh sis, i dont have the time to re type all that  :coffee:

and thats not the messiest thing here :emma:

GypsyPrince

"iminaj90

BullCrap. They can go against their policies like they do on any other occasion. Phuck Yo School Rules are meant to be broken #TeamMinaj #BangBang"

:toofunny:

duh sis, i dont have the time to re type all that  :coffee:

and thats not the messiest thing here :emma:

When will ATRL open up registrations because I would like to make an account and "interact" with the other fanbases :fan:

Also we all know Nicki is just as fake as her ass in terms of personality, she wanted free promo.

This isn't news. 

:lmao:

Well maybe she wanna nake footage, either for bonus dvd, backdrop, or personal use.

Who knows tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived