Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Are Gaga and Adele on a similar level vocally?

VforVendetta

Can Gaga stand by Adele vocaly?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gaga's voice on par with Adele's?

• Yes, they would be an almost equal well-balanced duet
    • No, Gaga would bite the dust
    • She would overshadow Adele

Featured Posts

pachinko

Their voices are both powerful, but such different tone and timbre, it would sound so beautiful together :giveup:

Yes. They are different but both have excellent control of their voices.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're both great singers, I don' think that one would be able to completely outshine the other.

But of course oh well I'm a Gaga fan because I think her voice is more beautiful

Ladey Gagz

Adele might overshadow Gaga. Adele is, for everyone, known for her voice. Gaga however, is definitely not known for her voice even though she has a great one. Idk, I just see Adele doing better than Gaga in a song if they ever do collab

VforVendetta

Adele might overshadow Gaga. Adele is, for everyone, known for her voice. Gaga however, is definitely not known for her voice even though she has a great one. Idk, I just see Adele doing better than Gaga in a song if they ever do collab

Yes but people will have that opinion before listening to the song. When they listen it why would they still think it if they are equally good? (I understabd of course that sometimes people see what they want to see and listen what they want to listen)

Chromatislaps

Gaga has more vocal range, but they both have the same ability of emotive emulating. And they have different timbres/colors to their voices. I have to say Gaga is vocally superior.

Archived