💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are Gaga and Adele on a similar level vocally?

VforVendetta

Can Gaga stand by Adele vocaly?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gaga's voice on par with Adele's?

• Yes, they would be an almost equal well-balanced duet
    • No, Gaga would bite the dust
    • She would overshadow Adele

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

I think they're too different to compare really. Make Gaga sing an Adele song and she would fail but make Adele sing a rock song and Gaga would leave her in the ground :rip:

I don't think they would fail tbh. They do have diffent voices but their voices can blend well which proves that they have similarities as well. I can imagine Gaga singing many Adele song succeessfuly and I can imagine Adele singing many Gaga songs successfuly.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

I think they're too different to compare really. Make Gaga sing an Adele song and she would fail but make Adele sing a rock song and Gaga would leave her in the ground :rip:

:what:

Why would Gaga fail at singing an Adele song?

Jesse Pinkman

They're both great singers, but Adele has a more soulful voice while Gaga's is more versatile.

It's science, bitch

VforVendetta

Hmm. Different voice color but I think they could complement each other at least.

I agree. Can you imagine them singing MTN together? For some reasons it fits perfectly in my head.

I am suprised noone voted for the middle option yet. :emma:

Edit: Jinxed it :emma:

South Blonde

Adele's tone is more particular (and that's a natural gift), Gaga's vocal range is bigger and better.

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

I don't think they would fail tbh. They do have diffent voices but their voices can blend well which proves that they have similarities as well. I can imagine Gaga singing many Adele song succeessfuly and I can imagine Adele singing many Gaga songs successfuly.

I don't see it, their voices are too different and both have different skills :shrug:

Gaga's voice is raspy and considering Adele's songs comprise of so many held notes, it would just be constant rasping... no thank you :koons:

*I do love her voice btw but she wouldn't pull off an Adele song in my opinion.

Because Gaga has less control in the upper register and occasionally screams to push out the notes.

It's poor technique.

She would be shaky. 

Bradley

Adele is the only contemporary singer that Lady Gaga pays attention to. *talent matters*

I think a collboration is possible. Let's pray.

MonsterMum

Because Gaga has less control in the upper register and occasionally screams to push out the notes.

It's poor technique.

She would be shaky. 

But Gaga reaches higher then Adele’s belts :huh:

Adele reaches an eb5  where as Gaga reaches an F5

I think people really overestimate Adele :rip:

Adele had nodules from reaching those high notes (which are comfortably in Gaga’s range) indicating that either she is too high for her comfort or bad technique.

One thing that Gaga never had. Her voice actually improved a lot.

Not saying that she doesn’t do anything that could harm her voice like the squealing for example but Gaga her voice right now is top notch.

i think an ad0le and gags colab would be gr8, they wuld compliment each othr well, given the rite sing

BUT seriously, on a 'similar level' not really. The COULD be on a similar level if they tried, but gags has a wider range. I've never heard adole do the forced 'growl' type singing or even a high falsetto. (i haven't really researched it much, so you could prove me wrong)

Gags on the other hand has a powerful growl, high belts and she's greatly improved her falsetto over the years.

giskardsb

they would sound good together.  Adele is raw, Gaga on the other hand is trained.    Adele is more one dimensional, Gaga is more versatile.  Both are great at what they do, but Gaga is a better pure vocalist than Adele is.  Adele is still great though, and their voices would match together very well and yet be distinct.  The problem I had with the Xtina/Gaga collab was they sound too much alike.   Adele and Gaga would be distinct but blend.

Archived