💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

AyaKara

But Gaga says a lot of **** to justify her outfits and stunts too... I'm just asking that we should stop being so judgmental because Gaga says a lot of stuff and contradicts herself more than anyone. 

I agree.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

90% of Twitter hates it, lol. Madonna at this point just wants to piss off the whole world. haha

Madonna could pull that outfit off much better, if she had a personality like Dolly Parton or Kylie.

Sweet and a bit self-deprecating.

DrewStevens

You can have a seat if you were coming at me sideways. Reread my posts. Sia supposedly doesn't like attention/it makes her uncomfortable whatever which is why she has this entire face hiding gimmick in the first place. It is ridiculous for her to say that and say that she has these issues and then purposely do something to bring attention to herself. Dare I call it hypocritical. That is all. You say "little twinks" like you aren't one. :bye:

And I call Gaga out when I think she is being hypocritical. Praying for you if you were indirectly coming at me sideways in your post before this one. If you weren't then I apologize.

First of all if your faves are Gaga and Katy you have nothing against Sia. They have been more hypocritical than Sia has ever been.

I read your posts and I still think that no one in this forum has any right to call out an artist for doing what everyone else does. 

I wasn't indirectly coming at you, I just can't quote everyone who is being hypocritical about this.

Archived