Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

I think, but don't hope, that Dark Horse has a chance, but I don't think PRISM will win. But if it does :toofunny:

If Kety wins I'll riot too!  :eww:

This

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

I would have much rather Katy win for Teenage Dream or One of the Boys which were both quality albums but I guess Dark Horse was the best song on Prism.

I still have a feeling she's not going to win. We will see. 

thierryrreiht

Too many performers..

Like when you have like 10+ "current A-List" (or so-called) performers in the same evening it's hard to have ONE show stopping moment..

And I just saw the thread with the setlist and oh no they're only performing C2C, which lasts not even 3 mins...

Why do you try so ****ing hard to argue that racism and white privilege absolutely do not exist? 

I never denied the former, but I think racial/gender privilege pales in comparison to class/economic privilege.

We are taking about RAP MUSIC here, and you can't deny being a American Black Male gives you a leg up (aka privilege) in becoming a rapper compared to being an Australian Female or an Asian-Canadian male. Just look at the stats of who has been successful the last 25 years.

Doesn't mean being black isn't a disadvantage in more important ways.

Almost every part of our identity can be an advantage or disadvantage. Tall men are more "privileged" overall compared to short men, but not when it comes to being a jockey! 

Archived