💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

Desperado

I want Iggy win SO bad :giveup:

Not just because I like her, I wanna see the meltdowns :giveup: Imagine these azebra fans (especially the die-hard ginger one). azebra herself is gonna CRY :giveup:

The minaj fans, the haters... It's gonna be my favorite week in the internet

Yes-b---h-we-did-it-lady-gaga-22680141-5

reporteeeeed

Op: what a messssss

No, sounds like he'd giving Iggy the same extra credit blacks and women get when they break barriers in a white male dominated profession.

Same way Tiger Woods and Obama enjoy "black privilege" (see above).Tiger wouldn't have been so marketable if he was just another white dude, and Obama wouldn't have won a Nobel Prize in 2009 when he'd done nothing.

what on earth is black privilege omfg? What kind of ignorant person

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prince beside Katy? & Rihanna :dead:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

-----------------------

I dont understandf why Beyonce has to win???? Just because she released a surprise album with videos????  

Her album is not the greatest thing ever, u cant deny that 21 and Random Access Memories were so great BUUUT Beyonce is just an album with videos  ...  :manicure:  Sasha was a better album, It truly deserved an AOY Grammy  :fthis:  but noooo Beyonce...

By the way. this is not flamebait, it is just my humble opinion  :flutter:

Exactly. Beyonce is overrated as ****.  :blehga:

Judas Oyster

Aw, front row <3

Why Prince near Katy? It should perhaps be McCartney with Prince and Katy with MDNA

I think those are just the names, not the real order. 

well, it makes sense that Kimye and Bey-z sit together tho'

Madonna, Perry and Rihanna... the B****s trio...  :sweat:  :roll:

Op: what a messssss

what on earth is black privilege omfg? What kind of ignorant person

I'm just saying if you're gonna holler "white privilege" at Iggy because someone gave her credit for overcoming barriers to make it in a black dominated genre, it's no different than the "privilege" Tiger and Obama get when people glorify them for making it in traditionally white sports/roles.

The camera guys better know who to turn the cameras to if Iggy wins.  :fan:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

TheOriginalOne

I want Iggy win SO bad  :giveup: 

Not just because I like her, I wanna see the meltdowns  :giveup: Imagine these azebra fans (especially the die-hard ginger one). azebra herself is gonna CRY :giveup:

The minaj fans, the haters... It's gonna be my favorite week in the internet 

Yes-b---h-we-did-it-lady-gaga-22680141-5

tumblr_mg9jh465731ql5yr7o6_250.gif

DeleteMyAccount

None of the album of the year nominees are worthy this year, but out of all of them Beyonce should win because at least she made something that was semi-exciting for a week until the suprise release effect wore off and the songs got annoying/samey.

If this is really what the voters are like. :rip:

They sound like they aren't even music fans, they just listen to whatever happens to come on the radio. :rip:

I would deem most of us on this site more credible to vote than these people based on these quotes. :air:

I heard once that people who aren't even professionals vote.  Some people who got the ballet just voted with no credentials what so ever.  Wouldn't be surprised tbh.

Whispering

I heard once that people who aren't even professionals vote.  Some people who got the ballet just voted with no credentials what so ever.  Wouldn't be surprised tbh.

They are in the music industry and there are certain requirements to be a voter. However, they may not have knowledge in a particular category they are voting in. The nominations are made by professionals that have been involved with that particular category, though.

DeleteMyAccount

They are in the music industry and there are certain requirements to be a voter. However, they may not have knowledge in a particular category they are voting in. The nominations are made by professionals that have been involved with that particular category, though.

Yea that's kind of what I was trying to say.  

ItsTommyBitch

Beyonce snatch, its the only thing up there worth a damn for album of the year :sweep:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

No, sounds like he'd giving Iggy the same extra credit blacks and women get when they break barriers in a white male dominated profession.

Same way Tiger Woods and Obama enjoy "black privilege" (see above).Tiger wouldn't have been so marketable if he was just another white dude, and Obama wouldn't have won a Nobel Prize in 2009 when he'd done nothing.

" black privilege"  do you realize how stupid you sound? 

Archived