Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

Gaga for her vocals

Madonna for her amazing performance

Katy possibly for her better acoustic vocals

But I think Madonna overall because it's been forever since she did a proper performance at an award show and from what we know already it's going to be a spectacle.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hozier tbh :legend:

Actually I change my mind to this, representing my country at the Grammys  :giveup:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

xoxo cupcakke

I forgot Madonna was performing but unless she pulls a spectacular performance, she will be overshadowed by someone else. She can't hold back if she wants to be heard on the radio again

Madonna and Katy 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Gaga has a chance if Bob Wilson is working on the lighting or an epic stage or something, if the arrangement of the song is different (an orchestra would be cool), if she's gonna look otherworldly etc...

Teri Hatcher

Madonna :sara:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

VOLANTIS

Gaga has a chance if Bob Wilson is working on the lighting or an epic stage or something, if the arrangement of the song is different (an orchestra would be cool), if she's gonna look otherworldly etc...

She's Singing Jazz honey... Ofc she'll look otherworldly but the performance wont be like her 2011 one. No shock Factor.

Unless...

Tony and Gaga decide to sing cheek to cheek with their 'Cheeks'

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

ItsTommyBitch

Gaga's vocals are gonna slay :queenga:

Hopefully Ariana's too :flutter:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived