💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just A Holy Fool

Oh my, I am PRAYING for Gaga to be next to / at least near to Madonna

The meltdowns are coming when after party pics surface with Madonna and Gaga in an embrace :laughga:

InGagzWeTrust

Previously announced performers are GRAMMY-winning band AC/DC; GRAMMY winner and current nominee Beck; GRAMMY winner and current nominee Tony Bennett; GRAMMY winner and current nominee Mary J. Blige; nominee Eric Church; nominee Brandy Clark; GRAMMY winner and current nominee Common; nominee Ariana Grande; GRAMMY winner Herbie Hancock; nominee Hozier; nominee Jessie J; GRAMMY winner Tom Jones; 20-time Latin GRAMMY winner and current nominee Juanes; GRAMMY winner and current nominee Lady Gaga; GRAMMY winner and current nominee Miranda Lambert; internationally acclaimed pianist and GRAMMY Cultural Ambassador To China Lang Lang; GRAMMY winner and current nominee John Legend; GRAMMY winner and current nominee Annie Lennox; GRAMMY winner Adam Levine; the legendary Jeff Lynne's ELO; GRAMMY winner Madonna; GRAMMY winner Paul McCartney; GRAMMY winner and current nominee Chris Martin; GRAMMY winner John Mayer; nominee Katy Perry; GRAMMY winner Questlove; GRAMMY winner and current nominee Rihanna; nominee Ed Sheeran; nominee Sia; nominee Sam Smith; GRAMMY winner Gwen Stefani; GRAMMY winner and current nominee Usher; GRAMMY winner and current nominee Kanye West; GRAMMY winner and current nominee Pharrell Williams; and GRAMMY winner Dwight Yoakam. Two-time GRAMMY winner LL Cool J returns as host.

:fan:

Am I the only one that wants Sia to win Record and Song? "Stay With Me" is good but so blown-out of proportion. It's not excellent or original. "Chandelier" is more different and unique.

I really hope this is accurate. TonyGaga deserve this, so much! ...Sam Smith will definitely be the winner of the night.

Sam Smith will definitely be the winner of the night.

Unfortunately. I hope Sia beats him in every category they're both in and that Beyoncé finishes it off by winning AOTY. I absolutely deplore his unoriginal music, annoying voice and false public personality.

thierryrreiht

She front row: she's gonna win tbh… they would have placed her in the middle of nowhere if C2C was not winning.. And Tony is old so to be able to get the trophy, he has to make as less effort and "s'cuse me sorry coming thru"...

bookmark me

EDIT: Whoops i didn't notice there were 12 pages on this thread haha

sorry if someone said it first

Am I the only one that wants Sia to win Record and Song? "Stay With Me" is good but so blown-out of proportion. It's not excellent or original. "Chandelier" is more different and unique.

You're not alone. :hug:

I too, hope that Sia wins in every category she has been nominated for.

Ray of Light

Meghan will get a win. Bookmark this.

Is your brain internally bleeding? Should I call an ambulance?

olivia-pope-lip-quiver.gif

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/02/05/grammys-secret-ballot-three-insiders-reveal-which-stars-got-their-vote

The Producer: I’m going to be controversial here and say Iggy Azalea. Look, I’ve spent a lot of time in Australia, and Australian white people are way whiter than American white people. They put extra mayonnaise on everything. So there’s something interesting about this girl from Australia dominating the hip-hop world.

The Producer: I gotta go with Katy Perry here. “Dark Horse†is one of my favorite tracks of the year. And it’s a freaking shame it isn’t up for Song of the Year. Booooo!

The Artist: I know the one Sam Smith song because I think I heard it in yoga, and it didn’t strike me as something I would stand up for as Album of the Year. The Beyoncé record seemed to speak to people more than the other albums here did. I wasn’t passionate either way, but I did like some of her videos that I saw.

The Artist: I would pick “Chandelier.†Sia’s only in a couple of these categories, and I really like that song. I think she deserves a win.

Archived