💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

VIDEO Grammy's seating: Madonna near Kety

https://twitter.com/katyperrylately/status/563502005616787456

**note: disregard the source, just finding grammy seating on twitter and found on their page 

it seems like the seats are placed in a scale shape. like rihanna,prince and katy then one scale behind (still front row) madonna sir paul etc and then behind still front row beyonce, jay and lenox( how could they do this to beyonce though being next to annie lol)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryTheNight

those seats dont look very comfortable considering its for a list celebrities :toofunny:

OT I hope we get a Gaga and Taylor selfie I would be SLAYED

Jenniferella

Madonna is going to brainwash Paul McCartney into not collaborating with Gags!  :eww:

:smh:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

VOLANTIS

Inb4 "Kim takes nude selfies sitting next to Tony"

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Bradley

Omg, can we please appreciate how flawless, fierce and beautiful Gaga looks in that picture in the seat? The Grammys do know how to select pictures! Also I am extremely glad that she's seated front row. Might as well increased her winning rate.

I really want Madonna and Gaga to like hang out during the grammys, stop this stupid war and plan the collaboration everybody is waiting for. IMAGINE THE SLAYGAYAGE OF GAGA+MADONNA

I would REALLY like for this to happen.

It would just make all the stans still fighting look stupid and it would be the true #LivingForLove message.  :saira:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

10895359_923446804362418_1957021239_n.jp

kiss925toronto @damnitmaurie: OMG!!! My ass is where @ladygaga's ass will be at the #GRAMMYs! She's sitting front row centre .. and no, that's not Tony Bennett's lunch! Keep on KiSS 92.5 for more exclusive #GRAMMYs coverage #CityGRAMMYs

B9GhYk6CQAAtl_J.jpg

10859988_929579943730516_221909126_n.jpg

10543548_1376343789345972_158855697_n.jp

B9H0xPoCUAERM9D.jpg

rvr2Ekl.jpg

BjQgQH5.png

OMG CHARLI IS THERE OMG OMG ...................................

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER AT THE GRAMMYS I LOVE HER SO MUCH  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

p.s: i hope I can write with capital lock  :hor:

Do you know if Madge will actually be sitting there? I rememeber last year I didn't see any photo or video of her watching the show :spin:

Archived