💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calm your tits little twinks. If Gaga was doing what Sia is doing you all would be calling it "performance art". Our fave's career is based on this kind of gimmicks so stop calling out artists for being attention seekers. You all complain when the general public call Lady Gaga "ridiculous" or "an attention seeker" so please don't be ridiculous. You don't have to like it or her but at least try to be congruent for at least once. 

YAS TELL EM :whitney: SIA IS A QUEEN AND SHE JUST DOING HA THING YALL SHOW SOME RESPECT :smoke:

Sia is doing Chandelier because it's the song she's nominated for.

Idk why Ariana is doing that song though...

Cody Draco

Hey you guys who won in the hip-hop/rap categories during the pre-show? Were there any country categories during the pre-show? :emma:

SEVDALIZA

Calm your tits little twinks. If Gaga was doing what Sia is doing you all would be calling it "performance art". Our fave's career is based on this kind of gimmicks so stop calling out artists for being attention seekers. You all complain when the general public call Lady Gaga "ridiculous" or "an attention seeker" so please don't be ridiculous. You don't have to like it or her but at least try to be congruent for at least once. 

Put 'em in their places, Drew :applause:

operating from another world

DrewStevens

It's more the fact that Sia said she doesn't like attention/ doesn't like being in public/ doesn't like being famous. Gaga loves that stuff so it's expected. It's just weird that Sia's behavior is contradicting what she said.

But Gaga says a lot of **** to justify her outfits and stunts too... I'm just asking that we should stop being so judgmental because Gaga says a lot of stuff and contradicts herself more than anyone. 

FGGrayson

She's fierce! Love her

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

Cody Draco

You can have a seat if you were coming at me sideways. Reread my posts. Sia supposedly doesn't like attention/it makes her uncomfortable whatever which is why she has this entire face hiding gimmick in the first place. It is ridiculous for her to say that and say that she has these issues and then purposely do something to bring attention to herself. Dare I call it hypocritical. That is all. You say "little twinks" like you aren't one. :bye:

TimisaMonster

She's too much....WE KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE ALREADY!!! :fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Cody Draco

But Gaga says a lot of **** to justify her outfits and stunts too... I'm just asking that we should stop being so judgmental because Gaga says a lot of stuff and contradicts herself more than anyone. 

And I call Gaga out when I think she is being hypocritical. Praying for you if you were indirectly coming at me sideways in your post before this one. If you weren't then I apologize.

Archived