Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

Elijahfan said that Diplo looked so hot so I wanted to say, "not as hot as you" in French.  Do you speak French Houdini?

Bionic, MTE!!  I was like, what a b---h.  So fricking rude to the person interviewing you.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Elijahfan said that Diplo looked so hot so I wanted to say, "not as hot as you" in French.  Do you speak French Houdini?

Bionic, MTE!!  I was like, what a b---h.  So fricking rude to the person interviewing you.

yes! in this case the correct way to say it it's : ''pas aussi chaud que toi''

Bad Bromance

Merci beacoup cheri!  Tu est tres chaus aussi!  Elijafan et toi sont mes favorites dans Gaga Daily!  :flutter:  :heat:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

DrewStevens

Calm your tits little twinks. If Gaga was doing what Sia is doing you all would be calling it "performance art". Our fave's career is based on this kind of gimmicks so stop calling out artists for being attention seekers. You all complain when the general public call Lady Gaga "ridiculous" or "an attention seeker" so please don't be ridiculous. You don't have to like it or her but at least try to be congruent for at least once. 

Robotboy

If that's in reference to my Taylor avi, I'm a stan since 2009 ;) And I was kidding with the gif, I just haven't heard anything from him since The Boy Who Knew Too Much. I still see him in The Voice France though.

okay fine. :spin: his latest album may have flopped but its still amazing :P

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

AyaKara

Calm your tits little twinks. If Gaga was doing what Sia is doing you all would be calling it "performance art". Our fave's career is based on this kind of gimmicks so stop calling out artists for being attention seekers. You all complain when the general public call Lady Gaga "ridiculous" or "an attention seeker" so please don't be ridiculous. You don't have to like it or her but at least try to be congruent for at least once. 

It's more the fact that Sia said she doesn't like attention/ doesn't like being in public/ doesn't like being famous. Gaga loves that stuff so it's expected. It's just weird that Sia's behavior is contradicting what she said.

Archived