Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke

FOR CLARIFICATION

The Grammy for Traditional Pop Vocal Album will not be televised in the broadcast of the Grammys Ceremony. This award and many others will be awarded before the broadcast in the Grammy pre-show which apparently is hosted by Cyndi Lauper

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

it just started tho

http://www.grammy.com/live

I'm watching but it will be music/red carpet/speeches for like 3 hours probably. It's the premiere cermony not the Pre-TV-Telecast

To cite the lady currently speaking: "Just whenever I say Grammy let's all go WHOOOOOO"

AnglerfishbraBENUS

if that schedule is real i dont think she won it because i think they would show her first grammy since she s there to perform anyway

Gaga won her first two grammies in the pre-show and still performed.

Arturo

So Gaga's category won't be aired. 1 of Katy's categories won't be aired. 4 of Beyonce's categories won't be aired.

All of Sam Smith's categories will be aired :lmao:

Pure Adrenaline

So Gaga's category can be seen on this stream?

yes

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Gaga won her first two grammies in the pre-show and still performed.

oh i didnt know that :)

OMG all of Sam's categories are being televized? Imagine him getting everything like yahoo predicted!!

inuborg

'Cause you feel like she's the only artist in the whole music industry that doesn't deserve the success she gets?

I never said that :spin:

But this thread is about one particular artist

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Jesse Pinkman

Oh that makes sense now.

When will we be able to see the pre-televised ones?

http://www.grammy.com/live

So Gaga's category won't be aired. 1 of Katy's categories won't be aired. 4 of Beyonce's categories won't be aired.

All of Sam Smith's categories will be aired :lmao:

It's science, bitch

as much as im looking forward to watching (Madge and agaz) theres so much more important things going on in real life..... 

I invented post-its

Cody Draco

and don't forget, if Iggy wins, she'll also be the FIRST solo female to win Best Rap album.

If anyone deserves THAT on their resume it is Nicki Minaj.

How DARE we 

How dare we feel like someone's work is subpar and pretty much every single music critic agreed. 

critics are irrelevant, they say something one day and change their opinions the next, they tend to focus more in the artist than the music itself when it comes to controversial topics like Iggy being a white female rapper from Australia

I remember when they gave Britney's Blackout a low score and a few years later it was introduced in the Rock and Hall Fame for its innovative and influencial sounds

tumblr_m7jnagVu0P1qbh0eio1_500.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Phoenix

I never said that :spin:

But this thread is about one particular artist

But it seems like whenever someone makes a thread about her you judge that but when someone else is being put in same light you say nothing or barely anything. :ohwell:

"I'm not hating, I'm just telling you."  

💎

Archived