Featured Posts

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

GGD stanning for Kylie recently. Nice to see GGD for someone new. :zilla: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Psychedelic

​compared to a LOT of musicians she can't, yes she can perform but she can't put on half as good a show as Gaga, Beyonce, Madonna, MJ, Cher & many others & before u link me to some performance with a million props & dancers, energy makes a performance as compared to staging.

Hence why Gaga does probably the best tours around now

​She doesn't need the dancers and the props, she has solo performances where she slays by just standing there. She used to have heavy dance routines back in the early 90's, now she doesn't dance as much but captivates and delivers excellent stage presence with her seductive, slow, sensual, yet strong moves.

Head Empty

She deserves so much more acclaim than what she currently  gets in the media. Her music, het video's and her performances/tours are of legendary quality.

Psychedelic

I still don't know who she is:bye:

​Trying to shade Goddess Kylie but ends up shading oneself by being so ignorant :hunty:

LePetitGAGABLover

​Trying to shade Goddess Kylie but ends up shading oneself by being so ignorant :hunty:

​True. I've heard her name so many times in this site and goggled her and I still don't know who she is:air:

If I was born in the 80's, I would certainly see myself being a huge Kylie stan :flirt:

but I still appreciate her music style and aesthetics a lot. praying they'd make an awesome collab with Gags :pray:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Psychedelic

​True. I've heard her name so many times in this site and goggled her and I still don't know who she is:air:

​well, don't just google her... youtube her, you won't regret it :seek:

LePetitGAGABLover

​well, don't just google her... youtube her, you won't regret it :seek:

​What's her biggest hit that everyone associates to her?

OMG I love her! So many good dance songs that remind me of childhood in eary '00s 

What Do I Have To Do, Step Back In Time, Love At First Sight, In My Arms and Better Than Today are just some of my faves and her shows are always perfect

I still don't know who she is:bye:

​really? mess!! :rip: 

Or are you trying to shade her? :madge: 

​What's her biggest hit that everyone associates to her?

​Can't Get You Out Of My Head is one of her biggest hits (it's from 2001) 

Archived