bumblebee

https://twitter.com/12420628/status/510029529205972993

add this to the OP  please

What was constructive about his criticism? :awkney:  

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He deserved it, he was very rude and disrespectful towards Gaga :manicure:

I just wanna say that I hate how some of you here are dragging Gaga for defending herself from a spoiled little brat. I don't enjoy Jazz music, but I respect Gaga for embarking on new projects and trying different genres. Just because she wants to try a more organic genre doesn't mean that we should be dragging her to the pits of hell and making assumptions that she will never go back to pop. Seriously, I just can't deal with how b---hy some of this fanbase is, it seems like they have the need to b---h about every single move Gaga makes while still proclaiming themselves fans. I know you don't have to like everything she does, but when you start dragging her about every little detail. For ****'s sake it's a ****ING tweet to an idiotic fan.

djBuffoon

In any other circumstance, I might be sympathetic toward Gaga, but not after ARTPOP.

Meaning?

And to the OP, yes there is a difference between expressing your opinion and being downright rude. The fan should have known at the point, if you tweet to Gaga, there is, in fact, a chance that she will see it. She put him squarely in his place, and had every right to do so.

:shocked: Wow, seeing his series of immature replies, Gaga can really do without him tbh.  

But on second though I do think that her initial reply to the fan (before he unleashed those stupid replies) was kind of prickly / rude.  :(

Im actually happy shes doing C2c and something she wants but shes so melodramatic. Its also one thing to see fans being ****y but to see her doing it is just a turn off. its so contradictory to everthing shes ever preached...yes preached. Shes taking out her frustration on people now... Im sure shes under stress but to ever take it out on a fan is just ****ty.

big does of BULL**** you're obviously not you said nobody cares about it 

https://twitter.com/12420628/status/510029529205972993

add this to the OP  please

Oh he's such a little charmer isn't he  :)

After slapping him down she should have kicked him in the nuts as well and made a proper job of it  :cool:

People go too far, she isn't turning it all over and becoming a full on jazz singer. I can't understand people not being willing to watch Gaga experiment with her talent. Gaga can do so many things and she wouldn't want to hold anyone else back, she'd be backing another and saying to go for it all.

It's shameful.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Pure Adrenaline

Its all they can say. When I see inconsistencies in a product...say idk, chanel no 5 changed their formula after so many years...yeah id be sending nasty emails to chanel fragrances. Or if the president took a different approach than he promised... I hold people accountable for what they say or do and it seems that most people let her get by with so much **** without being honest. Shes been so hypocritical for the past two years and yet if you call her out on it...people say you arent a fan. Im a fan of the person I knew two yaers ago...not this person.

Youre too stupid to know what I even meant. You can see yourself out with a tired gif too. I meant shes made ARTPOP disposable. completely neglecting and minimizing it... thats disposable for album of the decade.

Exactly. I accept changes, no matter if I like them or not. I just don't accept the constant stream of bullsh*t that comes from her. 

I'm here because I'm still a f*cking fan, not a blind sheep.

the girl behind the aura tbh :thirst:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Teal Ambition

She's right though. That person was just rude, just like many of you who keep criticizing everything about the jazz era. I don't blame her for lashing out, there's so much you can't take.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Meaning?

Meaning that you can't massively under-deliver in the pop realm, flub the majority of an album campaign, and expect all fans to be patient and supportive of your vanity project while you repair your damaged ego.

ItsTommyBitch

You are incredibly delusional if you think she hasnt minimized this album... 

Define minimized sis :reductive:

She still stands by the integrity of ARTPOP at every damn tour date she plays. Just because she isnt out doing "promo" or talking about it in interviews or whatever the hell it is you want atm  ( :awkney: ) does not make it any less of an album in her mind. 

She has a new album coming out. Its a Jazz album (*gasp*). Clearly she cannot focus on multiple albums at once when it comes to that kind of promo. She's going to do whats best for her future form a business perspective, but she still cares about ARTPOP. She might be done with all of the bull**** reactions she is getting from the GP and "fans" and internet trolls. Theres nothing wrong with that. 

You are delusional if you can't see the beauty of wanting to do something for yourself for once and how disheartening it is to see that your "fans" are not really fans because they don't like you anymore if you follow your heart ONE TIME.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

bumblebee

Im actually happy shes doing C2c and something she wants but shes so melodramatic. Its also one thing to see fans being ****y but to see her doing it is just a turn off. its so contradictory to everthing shes ever preached...yes preached. Shes taking out her frustration on people now... Im sure shes under stress but to ever take it out on a fan is just ****ty.

Hi, LadyCaligula!

I am not really sure what is the preaching everybody is talking about. I don't get since when is Gaga considered the second coming of Ghandi, and I would love to say that the problem probably arises from the paradox that Gaga is viewed individualistically by each and every fan.

I would like to say that yes, there are some contradictions inside her artistry, but i would love also to attract your attention to the fact that she is EVOLVING CONSTANTLY since she put out her first record. The problem is that so many people would like to see Gaga as something static rather than dynamic, are afraid of her changes and that's why label many things as "contradictions", while in fact they might just be her change of mind 

Ursula Buffay

Uhm. He's certainly a d!ck, but she didn't have to give him much attention, especially since his first tweet wasn't that offending. To be honest she started it! :manicure:

ThatSLAYGUY

No, I loved almost everything she did up until the pot smoking in the rolls royce, botox, kelly osbourne bull****, fur every single day...til she started being over the top different. I dont consider ****ing ARTPOP to be disposable...I meant SHE DOES. I just said I was happy she was doing c2c, Im not happy that its only cover songs... but I am excited for It Dont Mean A thing... I was excited to see her on hsn on the 13 but idk if ill watch. I never said it would be **** anyway so idk how u got that.

Maybe I misinterpreted, I'm sorry

but can you really blame her, the management issues and stuff probably make her wanna forget this era, which is a shame coz it truly is a wonderful album. 

EDIT: Have you been to the tour? 

Archived