Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

GypsyPrince

That user is just pressed IT got banned.

Watch as IT comes crawling back to Gaga once her career picks up again.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

Did you read all the Gaga related tweets? So sick. When they come here, they try so hard to choose their words to avoid the ban, hiding behind "constructive criticism".

I wish I could get onto twitter now to report that person :millie:

Did you read all the Gaga related tweets? So sick. When they come here, they try so hard to choose their words to avoid the ban, hiding behind "constructive criticism".

They're the best (worst) kind of trolls, look at how it managed to get a bunch of users on here to agree with it.

APPLAUSE4YOU

I can't believe anyone would look down upon her for that response. She is a human being, not a robot. If someone was complaining or bashing something you were passionate about (regardless of the relationship you have with that person) you would retort in a sassy manner right back at them. It's easy for some of us to forget that she is human just like us and she can't ignore everything. To think she is a filter and has no comments to disperse amoungst her haters or disgruntled "fans" is absurd. I get the fan was upset but is that really the way to handle it? To publicly diss her and expect her to just say "Oh what a great fan! He didn't mean it. I'll just smile and move along," isn't fathomable.

Wow... In other tweets he told people to "die" in their "****hole countries" :wtf: what the f*ck would make him think that's okay??

He has no right to utter one negative word about Gaga as a person, OR about her mental state for supposedly being obsessed with negativity, when he embodies most of what he's criticizing her for. He's projecting.

Good riddance :wtf:

Stefani328

Wow... In other tweets he told people to "die" in their "****hole countries" :wtf: what the f*ck would make him think that's okay??

He has no right to utter one negative word about Gaga as a person, OR about her mental state for supposedly being obsessed with negativity, when he embodies most of what he's criticizing her for. He's projecting.

Good riddance :wtf:

Is that  the GGD user that got banned yesterday? OMG, what a troll. Did they ever even like Gaga? It now makes me weary of certain members on here already. You always hear people say, "We wouldn't be here, if we didn't like Gaga" Welp, there goes that theory. 

guy im romancin

Well tbh this is a confusing era. She's touring for ARTPOP but C2C is coming out in like a week and ARTPOP hasn't been mentioned since the G.U.Y. video :koons:

I guess eras DON'T EXIST ANYMORE. Perhaps they shouldn't. Their's too much hype and expectations about what the next era will be like, and the era after that era, and so on. That's why Cheek to Cheek is such a great musical endeavor! Gaga puts the emphasis on the music rather than the gimmicks. Just good 'ol music!  :ohwell:

Is that  the GGD user that got banned yesterday? OMG, what a troll. Did they ever even like Gaga? It now makes me weary of certain members on here already. You always hear people say, "We wouldn't be here, if we didn't like Gaga" Welp, there goes that theory. 

Yep, that's the one. :smh:

I believe some people when they say it tbh. Especially after seeing that user's twitter page, I don't think any GGD member is comparable... which is good.

guy im romancin

Agreed. Again, while her reaction was fully understandable, she more of actually did the haters and all the attention-seeking trolls a favor, and that's to once again show to the entire world that she's highly vulnerable to give what they all want - attention. The more she acknowledges the negativity, then more she'll only be bombarded with it. Now if we think about it, between the Twitter user and Gaga, let's ask ourselves who actually gained (more) something from this, seriously? The former gained notoriety (and even unearned sympathy), while Gaga has just become a hotter target for the hate-mongering trolls. The original tweet from that user was ignorant, so why not just ignore it? 

But then again, when has Gaga ever NOT been a hot target for hate-mongering trolls? She's so used to that kinda stuff, no one should pity her or worry about her vulnerability. Also, Gaga's a rebel, I don't think she can ever completely ignore negativity.

I guess eras DON'T EXIST ANYMORE. Perhaps they shouldn't. Their's too much hype and expectations about what the next era will be like, and the era after that era, and so on. That's why Cheek to Cheek is such a great musical endeavor! Gaga puts the emphasis on the music rather than the gimmicks. Just good 'ol music!  :ohwell:

Beyonce teas :koons: Welcome on GGD btw. 

LeoFameMonster

I can see where people would misinterpret the original tweet sent by the fan, and under those circumstances I may have had more of a nack to agree with you even more so, however the way the fan handled it afterwords and commented back saying what he did just ;eads me to believe that he was coming from nothing but a negative place that's unnecessary. Constructive criticism is great, blind-hate is not though. She really does need to limit her reaction though from 'fans' because it'll just cause more to turn up in hopes of getting their 15 seconds of fame. 

Ya he was a jerk after words, maybe he was so heart broken by her tweet he wasn't think rationally. Either way I feel bad for both of them. He should not have been such an a$$ after words but damn this was just so messy

Lady Palutena

InB4 headlines read: LITTLE MONSTER HARMS HIMSELF BECAUSE GAGA ISN'T PROMOTING ARTPOP ERA.

That's all we'll need...

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Pharamon

I hate all those fake fans that scream ' YAAAASSS GAGA YAAASS' when she says 'IM A FREE BITCH I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT' but when shes making an jazz album proving that she does what she wants those fans are like this one from the topic ...being really mad and trying to run her career - they are just treating her like some kind of music slave

Archived