💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

I don't blame gaga.  She's worked hard on this.  Let her blow off steam on a random hater.  And she was honestly quite nice, really.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Yes 2 to 3 years might be a normal amount of time for select amount of singers but usually artists would do features on other songs, as we know gaga is rarely on features and 2-3 years from now it will be very difficult for her since she has a whole new team basically and then 2 - 3 years with no radio air play is tough for any artist. But I don't think anyone should be harsh on this guy everyone deserves the right to be a Gaga fan, what world would it be and how cruel are we do deny people from loving Gaga, we can't be a fan base that starts kicking ppl out. Then all the years Gaga spent building Little Monsters a "family" of tolerance, acceptance and love will all be for nothing.   

It's a normal amount of time for all artists, except for a select few. There are plenty of artists that go a couple of years between radio play. Adele, Bruno, JT (seven years), Pink, Beyoncé, Madonna back in the day and now, Coldplay, Fun, etc.

I don't care about this guy. He was a jerk and all you have to do is look at his comments to see that he got what he had coming.

I see it from your point of view. It makes sense how it might offend her and the passion and hard work she put into C2C but on the other hand the fan might not have meant any disrespect. I would be lying if I didn't want another pop album because we all have waited 2 years + for ARTPOP since born this way and now it's going to be another long wait for another pop album. But I get why it would be disrespectful, thanks for enlightening me :hug:

I can see where people would misinterpret the original tweet sent by the fan, and under those circumstances I may have had more of a nack to agree with you even more so, however the way the fan handled it afterwords and commented back saying what he did just ;eads me to believe that he was coming from nothing but a negative place that's unnecessary. Constructive criticism is great, blind-hate is not though. She really does need to limit her reaction though from 'fans' because it'll just cause more to turn up in hopes of getting their 15 seconds of fame. 

Cas Winchester

If you simply don't like the Jazz record, you just ignore it and not listen it, is it that hard? anyone with a well functioning brain knows that she will return to pop, can't you let her have her Jazz moment for at least a few months? because its obviously making her happy --> she will try her best to defend whats making her happy.

If he considers what he tweeted as respectful criticism then he's full of ****. :rip:

This.

giskardsb

I don't want to be little manager, but releasing jazz album after not so successful era could piss some fans off.

Obviously.

I know that she needs to release this album, but most probably it won't help her career develop at all.

I suspect this is completely wrong. Gaga's career as a vocalist and her popularity will expand in new directions, she'll get some new fans and new respect.

I think many LM's are just scared that they may not be singularly important to Gaga anymore, and don't actually want her to gain any new fans outside of pop for selfish reasons.  People are actively wanting her to fail so that she is "forced" to keep doing pop music. 

DeleteMyAccount

im sorry but shes turned into a ****... there is no reason to ever respond to a fan like that. this is why i like her music but find her cringeworthy now most times. shes changed so much its hard to believe. this probably crushed this person...

He crushed her with that nasty tweet..  Especially with that image of him flipping off her albums and such.  

I understand where both sides are coming from to be honest...

From a fans perspective its sad to see ARTPOP go down in flames, we had some a great time before the album came out being excited and knowing that she really had put her all into this project. Being at ARTRAVE 2 weeks ago, even though it was a fun concert, you could honestly tell that she just wasn't into it. Her mind seems to be focused towards C2C and yeah thats fine, its a new project, its exciting, but its a shame that she has just given up on ARTPOP, and to some extent shes also given up on ARTRAVE. The attitude I felt from the concert was like "ok i'm here, ill do the show, good its over, goodbye"

I'm sorry you felt like that at artRAVE, because I got completely different vibes from her, she seemed really passionate when I was there. Which show did you go to? 

Gagaloo911

What she said wasn't even really rude. Some of you are pretty damn oversensitive, considering how much you love to dole out criticism. The guy made an unnecessarily snarky comment, and Gaga retorted. If you throw the b---h gauntlet, you can't act like the victim when someone comes for your weave. If you think someone like Gaga who has had to endure constant criticism for the past year should have to put up with your b---hy attitudes on social media, then do the world a favor and grow the **** up.

Praise Gaga above this is the best comment ever.

You win this site. :applause:

Gagaloo911

You know what truly saddens me and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

She has yelled on stages for wanting a better life for 80% of this base. She has addressed your issues in countries to the point that she got banned. She addressed your issues on high profile events and made people high ranked speak about it all the way to the president himself. She made make sneaky remarks about it even last night in Dubai where it isn't legal at all and dangerous on top. She does it all for YOU without being asked but that's what her heart tells her is right.

This is also something her heart telling her is right and she gets this in return?

It's a ****ing disgrace and the sad part is, she will keep doing it and would do it all over again in a heartbeat because she cares about each and every one of you.

Can't you ****ing give her the respect back and let HER enjoy this project with no strings attached, just something that will make HER happy for a few months?

It's pathetic this situation! You have taken her and her passion for granted.

Amen. I agree wholeheartedly. Some of the people in this fanbase are disgusting.. absolute filth!

I've caught up with what happened. Who was he or anybody to tell her to forget and not pursue a project she's obviously enjoying? I'm not too crazy about C2C but Gaga's passionate about it. Considering after everything she been through, I respect her wishes to do something that actually makes her happy this time around.

I have Gaga's previous pop albums, unreleased, other music and things to take care of in my personal life while waiting the next pop (or whatever hybrid genre) album. I can wait.

LadyCaligula, she had tons of issues with Gaga and constantly complained...hypocrite this hypocrite that. A ban was bound to happen. She still didn't even understood why Gaga responded the way she did.

Love Trumps Hate

You bunch of self entitled disrespectful ****s.... Laurianne Gibson was so right about this fanbase. Many are just disrespectful ****s.

I've seen comments about how she "handles the situation wrong". There is no ****ing situation, a stupid fan commented stupidly and she put him in his place as is her prerogative and her duty as a person who respects herself and is proud of her work.

I'm gonna say it again and I even invite warning points for this, a big bunch of fans should just be removed from this forum, I don't care this isn't a democracy, Gaga said it best when she said no negativity... I ****ing hate so many of you right now constantly dragging Gaga all the time. Like seriously GET THE **** OFF!!! **** you, **** you and you and **** you too.

PREACH

I've caught up with what happened. Who was he or anybody to tell her to forget and not pursue a project she's obviously enjoying? I'm not too crazy about C2C but Gaga's passionate about it. Considering after everything she been through, I respect her wishes to do something that actually makes her happy this time around.

I have Gaga's previous pop albums, unreleased, other music and things to take care of in my personal life while waiting the next pop (or whatever hybrid genre) album. I can wait.

LadyCaligula, she had tons of issues with Gaga and constantly complained...hypocrite this hypocrite that. A ban was bound to happen. She still didn't even understood why Gaga responded the way she did.

That user was a hater troll.

https://mobile.twitter.com/calirothschild/status/510017479750713344

FreePalestine

Disgusting

Did you read all the Gaga related tweets? So sick. When they come here, they try so hard to choose their words to avoid the ban, hiding behind "constructive criticism".

FreePalestine

Archived