💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

im sorry but shes turned into a ****... there is no reason to ever respond to a fan like that. this is why i like her music but find her cringeworthy now most times. shes changed so much its hard to believe. this probably crushed this person...

She's finally standing up for herself, I say Keep going Gaga :gaga:

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani328

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, I don't like jazz either, but you don't have to express your "opinion" in such a b---hy way. The attitude of some fans is cringeworthy. He totally deserved it and now he is acting like a immature b---hy twink.

I like jazz but I agree with everything else.

Can we all just accept that Gaga's going to be reading and responding to negative tweets? :emma: As much as we may not want her to, she evidently is going to so I think it's time that we just get over it She'll have to deal with the effects of reading bad stuff, and I'm sure she knows that by now so let's just hope she does what makes her happiest at the end of the day

Regarding the actual tweets, the guy was rude and Gaga responded - that's all I see really :shrug: I just pray that mean tweeters won't take advantage of the fact that Gaga responds to those kind of tweets by increasing the amount of rude stuff said towards her. People do that to Demi Lovato because they love getting a reaction out of her, and we've all seen how messy that can become :noparty:

I've said this before but I'll say it again anyway: if you aren't into jazz then that's totally fine. There's an abundance of pop music out there so us non-jazz people should just go find something to keep us busy until Gaga (hopefully) makes her return to pop music. Cheek To Cheek obviously means a lot to Gaga and some of her fans so let's just let them be. The fruit of patience is always sweeter!

:wub: love you. ;)

User LadyCaligula (who posted a LOT of hate in this thread) has been banned.  We do allow negative opinions, but if you do find a user who is just dragging Gaga constantly, for no reason, please report them, and help us clean up this forum!  :)

:sara:

Amazing :hug: the mods today acted accordingly and all their posts were spot on. Proud of GGD mods and many many users at the moments. Let's weed out the bad influences.

HaveAnOysterBBy

Are The Fame, The Fame Monster, an Born This Way also "forgotten" and "left in the dust"? No. All four are old finished projects, and now she's focused on the upcoming project.

keyword 'old' ARTPOP only had 3 singles and isn't even a year old yet. There's plenty of life left even with this huge blackout

LeoFameMonster

The disrespectful portion was telling her to just forget C2C when it's something that's obviously very meaningful to her in a number of ways, I read it as though the fan doesn't even see the jazz album as an extension of who she is but is simply writing it off and the work behind it all. That is why it was disrespectful to an extent and why Gaga probably replied (on top of likely getting this from a number of other fans). Most fans know that she's done and wishes to move on from ARTPOP in terms of the business side of things due to personal issues, this fan just didn't get it though. 

I see it from your point of view. It makes sense how it might offend her and the passion and hard work she put into C2C but on the other hand the fan might not have meant any disrespect. I would be lying if I didn't want another pop album because we all have waited 2 years + for ARTPOP since born this way and now it's going to be another long wait for another pop album. But I get why it would be disrespectful, thanks for enlightening me :hug:

LeoFameMonster

You should work on your body and diet cause you know your not usually so fat and we know you for being more thin...just want you to work on the best fittest you, you can be hun...I'm not attacking you but any response you give back to me and actually acknowledgement you give me will be uncalled for...

Voicing your opinion on twitter is NOT  a one sided conversation  :oops:  ...a thought it one thing to put it out there is another  :reductive: ...she's not a machine people talk sh!t about you you're only going to take it for so long to try and stay humble.

In all seriousness tho I wasn't attacking you or your weight :hug:

Haha thanks for not attacking me on my weight how did you know I was on a diet lol hard work pays off. :hug:

but I would not say that commenting on someones weight is the same as commenting on wanting someones body of work. He clearly wants another pop album after weight (pun intended) 2+ years since born this way. Can't blame him but I do get how telling her to forget Jazz can be taken rude and offensive. I just think that mother monster pulled out her claws and ripped him a new one. She should save that for the real haters. A fan of Pop Gaga is a fan of Gaga but people and Gaga can't expect someone to change their likes and dislikes of music. If someone likes Rap you can't expect them to like techno because their favorite rapper starts to Dj. but I hear what your saying shes not a machine shes an artist and I also hear what your saying, I'M FAT lol 

keyword 'old' ARTPOP only had 3 singles and isn't even a year old yet. There's plenty of life left even with this huge blackout

That album era is over. She's onto the new one. It didn't have to be over so fast, but it is.

Whispering

I see it from your point of view. It makes sense how it might offend her and the passion and hard work she put into C2C but on the other hand the fan might not have meant any disrespect. I would be lying if I didn't want another pop album because we all have waited 2 years + for ARTPOP since born this way and now it's going to be another long wait for another pop album. But I get why it would be disrespectful, thanks for enlightening me :hug:

2 to 3 years is the typical wait between albums for the majority of artists. Gaga has given you 4 pop albums and three (sort of 4) tours in her short career. She has worked nonstop for her music and her fans. (besides the time she broke her hip for you and the one month she took off to be suicidally depressed) She deserves a few months between major album releases to pursue a side-project and something that she has always had a passion for. You'll get your solo album in another year or two, like all other fans of other artists who wait the average amount of time between albums.

And that guy was a disrespectful ass and deserved what Gaga said to him and more! Looking at his other messages, he isn't the kind of fan that needs to stick around anyhow. I hope he puts his money where his rude mouth is and leaves this fanbase for good!

2 to 3 years is the typical wait between albums for the majority of artists. Gaga has given you 4 pop albums and three (sort of 4) tours in her short career. She has worked nonstop for her music and her fans. (besides the time she broke her hip for you and the one month she took off to be suicidally depressed) She deserves a few months between major album releases to pursue a side-project and something that she has always had a passion for. You'll get your solo album in another year or two, like all other fans of other artists who wait the average amount of time between albums.

And that guy was a disrespectful ass and deserved what Gaga said to him and more! Looking at his other messages, he isn't the kind of fan that needs to stick around anyhow. I hope he puts his money where his rude mouth is and leaves this fanbase for good!

I love you. I agree 100%! :hug:

PrinceGaga

She's so insecure I mean come on, you're Lady ****ING Gaga. Get a grip girl

Her comment back is not even that rude though. Seriously? Could it be worse? Ofcourse it can! Gaga is allowed to be passionate otherwise it's a waste of her time being an artist. 

He shouldn't have told her what to do. End of story. Hats off to Gaga for saying something back because his pie hole had to be shoved. 

ChicaSkas

YES GAGA YES 

Finally some putting in some places!!!!

He shouldn't have told her what to do. End of story. Hats off to Gaga for saying something back because his pie hole had to be shoved. 

I actually have to agree with you here :woot:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

oh my lord I just read that idiot's twitter he's beyond filth :dead:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived