Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

With all the flak she is getting from the some of the fan base over C2C -- an album she clearly loves -- I can see her making another Jazz album just to say a big "F U I do what I what to do" to them  :)

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interludicrous

IMO her response was justified. He was rude and she just pointed out that he shouldn't focus on something he doesn't like.

SlaeUrAnus

im sorry but shes turned into a ****... there is no reason to ever respond to a fan like that. this is why i like her music but find her cringeworthy now most times. shes changed so much its hard to believe. this probably crushed this person...

I dunno what my reaction would be if Gaga negatively replied to me tbf.

In my messy era.

MrFameKills

im sorry but shes turned into a ****... there is no reason to ever respond to a fan like that. this is why i like her music but find her cringeworthy now most times. shes changed so much its hard to believe. this probably crushed this person...

and it probably crushes her that her own fans aren't supportive

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

OPEN YOUR MIND YEEEES GAGA! DRAG HIS ASS! :legend:

People are way to close minded with taste in music.. It's not going to kill you to open yourself to more music

I have :yes: I listen to ALL genres of music even Jazz and I can't wait for Cheek to Cheek! 

MonsterMum

So a fan can't want their fave to continue making music in a style that they love? He likes Gaga for her pop, he's entitled to not be interested in jazz. Some people just don't like it, it doesn't mean their closed-minded. I don't think there's a problem with what he said.

I think she took it more as in "stop trying to tell me what to do" kinda thing. Which I would totally understand.

He might not like it which is fine, but don't tell her like it's **** when you can tell how much it means to her.

she was touring for the fame monster while she was promoting btw 

The difference is that everybody knew that TFM era was over and she was moving on to the BTW era. Right now nobody knows if the ARTPOP era is over (yes it probably is), but I can understand fans who are wondering what's the plan right now. 

It's so annoying to see people complain about the Jazz album all the time. It's clear it's something that's making her happy right now, so why can't people just respect that even if Jazz isn't their kinda thing? I honestly think everyone's freaking out too much over this album and I don't understand why? 

The difference is that everybody knew that TFM era was over and she was moving on to the BTW era. Right now nobody knows if the ARTPOP era is over (yes it probably is), but I can understand fans who are wondering what's the plan right now. 

ppl think ARTPOP era isnt over? :lmao: thats your problem not hers it is over deal 

She can do jazz but shes so artistic and yet is just covering old ****ing jazz songs... nobody cares. shes bitter about it and being passive aggressive to someone who loved her. shes being a b---h

did you mean classics? seethe 

Bambino

Idk I feel like she still can't take criticism. She would've ignore that tweet. He's just saying what he wants from her as a singer 'cause obviously he liked her more as a pop singer. But he know, and she knows, that the jazz album isn't going away, so idk what's the point tbh.

Archived