Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShonfromBeyond

Basically she just told him to open his mind! That's actually good advice!  He was the one being really disrespectful just dismissing something of her's so quickly just because it's not his cup of tea.  :coffee:​ 

CookieHWilson

Do I have to read EVERY****INGTIME the "she still searching gaga on twitter" thing? Aren't y'all tired?

_

Great response, her immature fans need to go AWAY asap so she can have a career again. 

No. He wants her to FORGET about C2C because he doesn't like it. Like the 60% of the people in this forum.

She said to get the **** away and come back when she makes a pop album instead of b---hing about C2C 24/7.

Love you.

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

User LadyCaligula (who posted a LOT of hate in this thread) has been banned.  We do allow negative opinions, but if you do find a user who is just dragging Gaga constantly, for no reason, please report them, and help us clean up this forum!   :)

:applause::worship: :worship:  you have restored my faith in GGD

and keep one eye on @Optimus ;)

wahkeenasitka

Drama. Drama. Drama. Drama. 

Immature Drama. 

Immature *HIGH SCHOOL* Drama. 

BORING

</rant>

:classy:

:whip:

:staymad:

It amazes me how obsessed she is with negative comments also why look up her name on twitter if she can't handle some of the tweets that are gonna come up gaga focus on the music and ignore hateful comments I remember she said when btw was released if people are talking you must be doing something right what happened to her?

Stefani328

Sometimes, I'm embarrassed to be a Little Monster. I wonder why :toofunny:

I'm sorry but she didn't drag his ass hard enough. 

says the woman who cant take constructive criticism because her mouth is full of tony bennet's aging dick 

I mean what type of fan says rude **** like this? It's not just disrespectful to Gaga but Tony Bennett. 

daviddarko

User LadyCaligula (who posted a LOT of hate in this thread) has been banned.  We do allow negative opinions, but if you do find a user who is just dragging Gaga constantly, for no reason, please report them, and help us clean up this forum!   :)

:sara:

:applause: I love you Queen Sara  :legend:

Trolls, Go back to .....ATRL  avatar754_9.gif

Archived