💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Gaga gave a pretty measured response. If you don't like what she's currently doing, focus on something else until she does something you are interested in. I'm not seeing the issue.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I can't at those criticising her not even acknowledging that the "fan" was rude as were his disrespectful follow up tweets...

Evan Peters

can you even get a grammy for a cover...?

Considering he won two grammys for Deuts II, yeah, you can. 

That's not even valid to the ignorant point you're trying to make. What the guy said was rude; more specifically, the way he said it was. Had he put some sort of thought into the tweet then I highly doubt it would have came out as harsh as it seems. Gaga can do whatever the **** she wants. If she chooses to reply to these then that's not of your business. You (and several other members who have their panties far too twisted) are making a big deal out of her defending herself.

She isn't a b---h and I'm clearly the only one who thought the her tweet back to him wasn't even rude? She was stating what people on here say all the time. If you don't like the album or aren't excited for it then you can wait until the next one. This thread is a mess all because some of you can't fathom the fact that she's a person and chooses to reply to **** in a way that isn't "very born dis wey" friendly. Good lord, get over that ****. 

None of you are her parents. She's a 28 year old woman who can do and say what she wants. If you don't like that then I suppose that's too bad for you.

And as a reminder to those who think she 'searches her name': there's literally a function for verified twitters that show them all tweets about them, regardless if they were @ or not. 

emma roberts is an abuser

She did the right thing  :applause:

mariah-carey-clapping.gif

People don't realize that this kind of music is 'high', not everybody can do it, she worked hard on it, and people need to respect that, and I'm proud of her for this musical choice.

Some people need to stop to complain always about everything that she does, if you don't like her anymore, or a project, leave, it's full of others singers.

And I'm tired to read complains or drags about Gaga also in the Entertainment section in stupid comparisons with other singers, some people are in the wrong community.

Great response, her immature fans need to go AWAY asap so she can have a career again. 

No. He wants her to FORGET about C2C because he doesn't like it. Like the 60% of the people in this forum.

She said to get the **** away and come back when she makes a pop album instead of b---hing about C2C 24/7.

Agree with this, I'm so tired of the immature people of this fanbase.

Daredevil

You bunch of self entitled disrespectful ****s.... Laurianne Gibson was so right about this fanbase. Many are just disrespectful ****s.

I've seen comments about how she "handles the situation wrong". There is no ****ing situation, a stupid fan commented stupidly and she put him in his place as is her prerogative and her duty as a person who respects herself and is proud of her work.

I'm gonna say it again and I even invite warning points for this, a big bunch of fans should just be removed from this forum, I don't care this isn't a democracy, Gaga said it best when she said no negativity... I ****ing hate so many of you right now constantly dragging Gaga all the time. Like seriously GET THE **** OFF!!! **** you, **** you and you and **** you too.

THIS :legend:

Rollercoaster

Thing is, she promotes all this kindness and stuff... there are some people that probably deserved the bullying in the first place for acting like little ****ers.

You had the time to go through all these pages yet you didn't see what I meant even though I already said it twice? K then :koons:

:koons: :koons: :koons:

Nope. :lolgaga:

Desperado

Do I have to read EVERY****INGTIME the "she still searching gaga on twitter" thing? Aren't y'all tired?

_

Great response, her immature fans need to go AWAY asap so she can have a career again. 

No. He wants her to FORGET about C2C because he doesn't like it. Like the 60% of the people in this forum.

She said to get the **** away and come back when she makes a pop album instead of b---hing about C2C 24/7. 

Archived