Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

Well, bit double sided here.. I love that Gaga is trying a jazz album, but I do want her to return to diehard pop. That's how I got to know her, fell in love with her, and that's what she's good at.

No problems here with C2C but it better not take way too long or i'll just be like... meh...

His question is okay but it was put the wrong way @ "actual" album.

If he just wrote "are you going to focus on pop anytime soon?" there wouldn't be a hassle.

Gaga telling one of her diehard pop fans that probably supported her as a POP-singer that Jazz is the new ****,

seems kind of rude. A bit.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with him tbh. Why has she forgotten about her own.. It supposedly meant so much to her now it's left in the dust for a jazz album

Are The Fame, The Fame Monster, an Born This Way also "forgotten" and "left in the dust"? No. All four are old finished projects, and now she's focused on the upcoming project.

Fans : I don't have to kiss Gagas ass!

Gaga: I don't have to kiss this fans ass

Fans: I can't believe she just did that!

YAAAS I've never seen so much tea spilled in one post :tea:

:tea:

I dont even know what ATRL is...

i think youll like it :yes: u can call gaga cringe worthy and a b---h all you want 

This is too cringey, just like when she tweeted Perez. You're supposed to be a superstar - stop searching your name on Twitter and responding to people who are pressed.

she's not searching her name there was a thread about it find it and read it 

You bunch of self entitled disrespectful ****s.... Laurianne Gibson was so right about this fanbase. Many are just disrespectful ****s.

I've seen comments about how she "handles the situation wrong". There is no ****ing situation, a stupid fan commented stupidly and she put him in his place as is her prerogative and her duty as a person who respects herself and is proud of her work.

I'm gonna say it again and I even invite warning points for this, a big bunch of fans should just be removed from this forum, I don't care this isn't a democracy, Gaga said it best when she said no negativity... I ****ing hate so many of you right now constantly dragging Gaga all the time. Like seriously GET THE **** OFF!!! **** you, **** you and you and **** you too.

codymonster

Gaga dragged him down and ya'll are just mad that she doesn't give a **** what you think. She's gonna make music that she wants to make, and all you whiny children can stfu and listen, or get the **** out :later:

NewYorkCity

cCOvVnj.jpg

Batwings

I'm glad she's responding to people like this. The past year has proven just how much this fanbase is filled with obnoxious, b---hy, entitled brats who don't give a **** about Gaga herself except when she's churning out #1 hits. If you say something pissy about Gaga on Twitter, which we all know she frequents, you don't get to act like an offended twat when she snaps back at your ass.

NewYorkCity

You bunch of self entitled disrespectful ****s.... Laurianne Gibson was so right about this fanbase. Many are just disrespectful ****s.

I've seen comments about how she "handles the situation wrong". There is no ****ing situation, a stupid fan commented stupidly and she put him in his place as is her prerogative and her duty as a person who respects herself and is proud of her work.

I'm gonna say it again and I even invite warning points for this, a big bunch of fans should just be removed from this forum, I don't care this isn't a democracy, Gaga said it best when she said no negativity... I ****ing hate so many of you right now constantly dragging Gaga all the time. Like seriously GET THE **** OFF!!! **** you, **** you and you and **** you too.

Marry me.

I'm glad she's responding to people like this. The past year has proven just how much this fanbase is filled with obnoxious, b---hy, entitled brats who don't give a **** about Gaga herself except when she's churning out #1 hits. If you say something pissy about Gaga on Twitter, which we all know she frequents, you don't get to act like an offended twat when she snaps back at your ass.

Drag those self entitled twinks

Gaga dragged him down and ya'll are just mad that she doesn't give a **** what you think. She's gonna make music that she wants to make, and all you whiny children can stfu and listen, or get the **** out :later:

:applause:

Marry me.

Get in line :hor:

ffffff he's reply :lmao: not him thinking he's dragging her, I mean the fact he's giving his gaga albums and posters the middle finger as if she cared :lmao: the fact she still got his coins :lmao:

Archived