Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

She can do jazz but shes so artistic and yet is just covering old ****ing jazz songs... nobody cares. shes bitter about it and being passive aggressive to someone who loved her. shes being a b---h

Are you in any position to call anyone a b---h/bitter? honey look at yourself. If you only like her music but find her cringe worthy nowadays, what are you even doing in a gaga dedicated website? 

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fans : I don't have to kiss Gagas ass!

Gaga: I don't have to kiss this fans ass

Fans: I can't believe she just did that!

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS 1 million times

Princess Die

https://twitter.com/12420628/status/510016528209960960/photo/1

:sick:  :sick:

We don't need entitled assoles like him breathing our air. :fail:
Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Have you ever thought that maybe the reason there are so many negative views in the fanbase now is her fault...someting shes doing...

Yeah, she made the mistake of being a human being.

Blue Jeans

Let's be honest. Gaga was rude. 

She wasn't.... :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

We don't need entitled assoles like him breathing our air. :fail:

He probably had to go out and borrow the CD's to take the pictures  :)

HaveAnOysterBBy

I agree with him tbh. Why has she forgotten about her own.. It supposedly meant so much to her now it's left in the dust for a jazz album

Fans : I don't have to kiss Gagas ass!

Gaga: I don't have to kiss this fans ass

Fans: I can't believe she just did that!

:tea:

HausOfNicole

Ya know I really don't understand how a lack of promotion effects a fan in anyway. She's a music act and she released a full album and is currently on tour for that album. ARTPOP as an era is obviously over because there's no fixing what's already happened; no amount of promo is going to take that album any further commercially and it would be a waste of her record labels resources. That's not too say she doesn't care about it or doesn't view it as art, but there has to be a point where you move on to the next thing.

As far as her not being able to accept criticism, let point one thing out. Proper criticism is pointing out faults or making creative suggests as a way to better something. What this guy is doing is whinnying because she's not doing something he likes, that's actually what a lot of you are doing. Her suggestion is right, if you don't like what's she's doing right now simply focus on something else, or try opening your mind to something different. Time for you all to accept that she has no intention of being a run of the mill pop star and move on with your lives.

HausOfNicole

I agree with him tbh. Why has she forgotten about her own.. It supposedly meant so much to her now it's left in the dust for a jazz album

And that the she suppose to do exactly? Promotion cost money that I'm sure her label is not willing to spend. ARTPOP is over commercially and that's something she accepted. She's moved on to her next project with better management and is looking towards the future.

Wet Fire

To those saying Gaga was rude and accusing Gaga of hurting the fan's emotion, please think after looking at all the facts. Once you make a comment ignorent of what someone else would feel, you must prepare yourself to bear the same thing. ;)

:lmao: She's on fire with her ambition.

Archived